Heat vs Celtics - 7:30 TNT

Another turnover for wade
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

The NBA regular season is a joke anyway so by the time the playoffs come around they should be clicking on all cylinders.
This is my feeling as well.

The Heat have 82 games to work out the kinks. Once they get to the playoffs I expect everything to be smooth and for them to roll. The "they gotta learn how to play together" thing means nothing to me.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

The NBA regular season is a joke anyway so by the time the playoffs come around they should be clicking on all cylinders.
This is my feeling as well.

The Heat have 82 games to work out the kinks. Once they get to the playoffs I expect everything to be smooth and for them to roll. The "they gotta learn how to play together" thing means nothing to me.

call me late but calling a tech for showing disrespect for the officials? really? #*%* outta here.

call me late but calling a tech for showing disrespect for the officials? really? #*%* outta here.

its only one QUARTER into the FIRST game but i think the heat will play together in due time. i think BOS can win the enitre thing they got a deep bench with alot of bigs

its only one QUARTER into the FIRST game but i think the heat will play together in due time. i think BOS can win the enitre thing they got a deep bench with alot of bigs

Back
Top Bottom