Heat vs Celtics - 7:30 TNT

Joel Anthony already has 7 rebounds
eek.gif

True story. The only reason I dont feel like the Celtics will win after that hot start is because theyre legends cant stay on the floor for extended periods of time.

Heat looking very sloppy but its still early. 
eyes.gif

O look, this commercial again... 
eyes.gif

True story. The only reason I dont feel like the Celtics will win after that hot start is because theyre legends cant stay on the floor for extended periods of time.

Heat looking very sloppy but its still early. 
eyes.gif

O look, this commercial again... 
eyes.gif

Miami looking like trash.

I changed my mind, i thought this would still be Wades team. It looks like they are still looking for Bron to set-up people.

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Baby Davis still not finishing with dunks, just a bunch of layups.  How can you be that tall and not dunk in traffic, or rarely if at all.

He's fat.

Miami looking like trash.

I changed my mind, i thought this would still be Wades team. It looks like they are still looking for Bron to set-up people.

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Baby Davis still not finishing with dunks, just a bunch of layups.  How can you be that tall and not dunk in traffic, or rarely if at all.

He's fat.

Miami just don't look good

these guys really are going to have to decide on their roles if they want success and they gonna need to practice alot more together.

Miami just don't look good

these guys really are going to have to decide on their roles if they want success and they gonna need to practice alot more together.

Back
Top Bottom