Heat vs Celtics - 7:30 TNT

It's obvious they don't know how to play together but defensively I think they played pretty well.
The NBA regular season is a joke anyway so by the time the playoffs come around they should be clicking on all cylinders.

Heat look wayyyy nervous...I expect them to settle down in the 2nd quarter and begin making some shots

It's obvious they don't know how to play together but defensively I think they played pretty well.
The NBA regular season is a joke anyway so by the time the playoffs come around they should be clicking on all cylinders.

30t6p3b.gif

Heat look wayyyy nervous...I expect them to settle down in the 2nd quarter and begin making some shots

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Respect to Yuku on this thread not cracking out...yet.

Thank Meth for it.

eek.gif
 just noticed
laugh.gif

hopefully it stays this way, posting during games has been missed. 

Appreciated Meth. *thinks of the Finals threads* 
sick.gif
 ...never again...

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Respect to Yuku on this thread not cracking out...yet.

Thank Meth for it.

eek.gif
 just noticed
laugh.gif

hopefully it stays this way, posting during games has been missed. 

Appreciated Meth. *thinks of the Finals threads* 
sick.gif
 ...never again...

Heat are rusty, Wade needs time to get back and play with the team. They absolutely need to push the ball.. I can't stand seeing LBJ WALK the ball up.. One of the reasons why I wanted him in NYC so badly. The Celtics barring injury and fatigue will be tough for either Orlando or Miami to beat, just stay healthy.

Then again, its the first quarter of a long season.. So snap judgments and reactions should be avoided when possible. I won't make real criticisms of any team for a couple weeks.

Heat are rusty, Wade needs time to get back and play with the team. They absolutely need to push the ball.. I can't stand seeing LBJ WALK the ball up.. One of the reasons why I wanted him in NYC so badly. The Celtics barring injury and fatigue will be tough for either Orlando or Miami to beat, just stay healthy.

Then again, its the first quarter of a long season.. So snap judgments and reactions should be avoided when possible. I won't make real criticisms of any team for a couple weeks.

Back
Top Bottom