HBO's Silicon Valley - First Episode Up on YouTube

Liked the episode.
Jared and Jin yang bring the supportive cast lulz.
This and Veep are the best comedies out right now.

I haven't laughed so hard at tv show like i did when Jian Yang said

octopus

in a very long time

lmao.

i had that ugly cry, but ugly laugh kind of face

This episode was hilarious.

Dinesh acting like a dbag

Jin Yang :lol:

Strong start to this season

The lawyer/car wash got me.

"Perfect timing. I just completed the detailing on this KIa."
laugh.gif

Gavin might be becoming my favorite character on the show. Constantly has me dying

wish they could've let CEO dinesh cook for at least another episode dude was straight lulz

Interested to see if they now get on board with the new internet idea or try to do their own thing without Richard.

Last edited:
I was sleeping on this show. Recently started binge watching, just finished Season 3. Funny show, Gilfoyle, Dinesh, Jian and Ehrlich are hilarious. Big Head stays winning without doing ****. Still wondering when Richard's goofy *** is going to get them Monica yambs tho.

Jack pulling the power move :pimp: Can't wait to see what crazy vindictive rabbit hole Gavin goes down to get Hooli back. Jared always with the lulz too :lol:

I was sleeping on this show. Recently started binge watching, just finished Season 3. Funny show, Gilfoyle, Dinesh, Jian and Ehrlich are hilarious. Big Head stays winning without doing ****. Still wondering when Richard's goofy *** is going to get them Monica yambs tho.

He'll **** that up somehow, lol.

Word.

Its like Gilfoyle predicted it and it happened the very next day :lol:
:lol:

Interested to see if they now get on board with the new internet idea or try to do their own thing without Richard.

Maybe it is time someone else comes up a new project.

At least 1 more.. build him up some more

Dinesh was on fire. The new hairdo, being an *******. All of that was too funny.

I wonder what happens now with Hooli taking over Pieper chat? Is that pedo stuff going to die out or will that be a part of the story moving forward?

There has to be more about piper chat going to hooli.. something about the tech used.. something.. or it'll have an impact on what Richard is doing now

Back
Top Bottom