HBO's Silicon Valley - First Episode Up on YouTube

Man that rant was hard to watch, had to turn off after the parking lot scene

Will finish eventually at some point this week.. But man

jared in this episode :rofl: :rofl:
my captain oh captain my captain :lol:
the cps worker couldn't find my my birth certificate :smh: :frown: :rofl:

dude is hilarious

3o6EhImUHLQuQySA48.gif

I am so late on this show but I finished the first and second seasons in about a week and a half and caught all the way up till last night's show this past weekend.

The Bulldog scene is one of the funniest of the show so far though :lol:

Last edited:
Jared always has some random, off the wall type question/comment :lol: The guy is such an enigma, a human rubicks cube.

^well they have been a bit sloppy this season. Looked how they wrote out the new ceo literally in 3 episodes. This show is moving too fast for its own good. A coworker mentioned to me that 8 30 minute episodes may be too short and he was correct. The other seasons I guess it wasn't as bad but this season is lacking development. Characters going out left and right. Where was Jin yang??
I thought they weren't showing him because nobody was at the house on the reg. This episode they were there a lot, i was wondering when he'd pop out but nothing. 

I thought I saw Jin-Yang when Big Head was at the house and mentioned he got offered the CEO of PP.

I don't like the direction this episode took at the end. Didn't Big Head sign a confidentiality agreement when he left Hooli? I would have preferred Richard take the L then Big Head (who I ******* hate) get screwed like this

Edit: nondisclosure agreement, I think this is the end of Big Heads fortune

Didn't Big Head leave before Gavin told them to filter hooli? I could've sworn it was in episode 1 or 2 that big head left and in 3 or 4 when Gavin told his employees to mess with hooli search.

I don't like the direction this episode took at the end. Didn't Big Head sign a confidentiality agreement when he left Hooli? I would have preferred Richard take the L then Big Head (who I ******* hate) get screwed like this

Edit: nondisclosure agreement, I think this is the end of Big Heads fortune

Didn't Big Head leave before Gavin told them to filter hooli? I could've sworn it was in episode 1 or 2 that big head left and in 3 or 4 when Gavin told his employees to mess with hooli search.

nah, before nucleus was completely terminated they were told to mess with hooli search before they were gone so Bighead was still a hooli employee. How he found out wasn't clear though since none of the dudes that did it were his friends on the rooftop

also anyone know the CEO chair? they mentioned the ones for sale was a zody haworth but that chair with the headrest wasn't it.

Back
Top Bottom