HBO's Silicon Valley - First Episode Up on YouTube

I was gone when Gavin brought the dog back to continue the roast. 
roll.gif

I lost it here too. "Bring him back!" "Okay get him out of here!"
laugh.gif
He was so ****** disgusted by the Bulldog 
roll.gif

Big Head might be my favorite character.. he does so much with so little screen time.

its upsetting how underrated this show is... the horse sexscene should have been on front pages of all blogs..although its a gift and a curse. they probably would have gotten protests if it was more popular.

I saw it coming with that being the blogger once he wouldn't let her speak.

Richard is beyond dumb. Been angry all ep :lol:

Gilfoyle an ******* for selling the drive then destroying Dinesh's personal **** :smh:

Elrich screwing over Big Head :lol: Big Head being considered for PP CEO had me like :rofl: at first.

I don't like the direction this episode took at the end. Didn't Big Head sign a confidentiality agreement when he left Hooli? I would have preferred Richard take the L then Big Head (who I ******* hate) get screwed like this

Edit: nondisclosure agreement, I think this is the end of Big Heads fortune

Last edited:
:rofl: @ Richard saying it might be a good thing Peter Gregory is dead cuz the way Laurie is running his company her want to blow his brains out :lol:

That meta commentary changing how some fans feel.

I don't like the direction this episode took at the end. Didn't Big Head sign a confidentiality agreement when he left Hooli? I would have preferred Richard take the L then Big Head (who I ******* hate) get screwed like this

Edit: nondisclosure agreement, I think this is the end of Big Heads fortune
Only if the blogger gives up her source.

Besides if he does his loss his money over this Richard would gel him out/give him a job and before we know her be rich again.

Might not even go that far. All those tech start ups he has a stake in might bail him out :lol:

Last edited:
The way the Hooli guy emphasized the agreement when BH got fired, and how freely BH just talks to the blogger feels like foreshadowing to me. You're right about just getting a job at Pied Piper. Plus I'm not to sure that the blogger actually deleted that voice recording

^well they have been a bit sloppy this season. Looked how they wrote out the new ceo literally in 3 episodes. This show is moving too fast for its own good. A coworker mentioned to me that 8 30 minute episodes may be too short and he was correct. The other seasons I guess it wasn't as bad but this season is lacking development. Characters going out left and right. Where was Jin yang??

Its not gonna be an 8 episode season dude. Its 10 episodes. At least its been renewed for season 4. So we're safe.

Of course the show is going to get another season it's successful. But as a show look how fast each episode. Comes off rushed

Last edited:
The way the Hooli guy emphasized the agreement when BH got fired, and how freely BH just talks to the blogger feels like foreshadowing to me. You're right about just getting a job at Pied Piper. Plus I'm not to sure that the blogger actually deleted that voice recording
I mean if she gives up her source and also it'd be kinda hard to only pin it on him when there were a lot of other employees that were fired and had a grudge against hooli. Plus a good journalist would look to verify the claims with additional sources. Not just take 1 persons word for it

Yeah, it was very dumb that they did not watch her delete the rant in person but hell even then she took it home and if she has journalistic skills and is worth her salt she would've made a copy right away anyway.

They may have just given her an extra great story for nothing in return but we'll see how bad the Ls get for Richard.

You guys think Richard is ever gonna taste Monica yambs?
That boat sailed a long time ago from a realistic setting.

I think Richard is even still salty at her for voting him out as CEO.

They'll probably bring that back up after Richard takes too many Ls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom