HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Screenshot_20211226-224027_Instagram.jpg

They could've gave this season 12 eps and made the final season better.

The finale is good but 3 min left and they clearly skipped around and did more of a summary that anything big.

The Issa and Lawrence rekindling after missing each other by being in different relationships was tame. She just in it not, happy being a step-mom. No Condola appearance or even slight friction or closure.

They really threw in the Molly mom stuff to distract ppl. Cuz I guess they didn't want to do another subplot with Tiffany and I guess thought Kelli "dying" was enough.

They could've did some work on Kelli wanting kids at least.

Whatever though. It is what it is.

The Best Buy dude or w/e old job Lawrence was funny.

Tight blood homey only got a bameo.

Last edited:
Sigh……

Even with 40 minutes they still dropped the ball. A lot of things left in the open.

As much as I dislike Tiffany’s character at times, I feel like there is a lot more there they could have explored.

Kelli got a lot more depth too but they just scratched the surface. Her “dying” was actually an interesting concept in character development.

Didn’t think I would say this but I think Issa would be better off alone. I’m a Lawrence fan, but I think she probably missed out on something new tryna rekindle something familiar.

Ehh I don't think she settled, it's what she wanted all along and pursued it. Just not told in the best way.
Its what she always wanted from season 1.

I don't see how ppl think she settled.

She basically said earlier this season she hated how she was with Lawrence at his worst struggling just so the next ***** can have him at his best.

Maybe watch the finale again for some of you.

What wasn't addressed that y'all wanted addressed? :nerd: Not saying they covered everything but they pretty much put it all to bed.
Feel like everything wrapped up how it was supposed to whether people liked the results or not. Only other thing I’d be interested in is if Tiffany and her fam actually stayed in Denver or not

Feel like everything wrapped up how it was supposed to whether people liked the results or not. Only other thing I’d be interested in is if Tiffany and her fam actually stayed in Denver or not
Yeah, I'm missing what ppl feel needed to be in the finale or what was left out.

I feel like you rewatch s4, the s5 premier, and skip straight to the s5 finale and that's that.

Feel like they did because a year later, she ended up pregnant. So she probably leaned into that Real Housewives of Denver life.

They had nine pointless episodes and then shoved about five years in to one episode.

Kelli wasn't developed for five seasons and then was suddenly given a dude and kid.

Continuing the line of great HBO finales
I really don’t get the direction of the finale

If they were gonna skip this much time, why not dedicate multiple episodes to a time jump and give more development? Or literally anything than what they did.

As trash as this season was I’m gonna miss them. But with that said I ain’t ever heard so many birthday songs in succession.

They did a bunch of time lapses without warning then said 1 year later and we’re randomly at Molly’s wedding... 1 year from what? Y’all just jumped 3 months seemingly 4 times so is it really 2 years???

As trash as this season was I’m gonna miss them. But with that said I ain’t ever heard so many birthday songs in succession.

They did a bunch of time lapses without warning then said 1 year later and we’re randomly at Molly’s wedding... 1 year from what? Y’all just jumped 3 months seemingly 4 times so is it really 2 years???
I just assumed it was one year from the last scene.

Back
Top Bottom