HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Shoutout to ol' girl screaming Frank Ocean lyrics. Took me a sec to remember where I'd heard it before.

Bruh, there's been so many 'You Finna Get the Cheeks' anthems. I never used 'Buy You a Drank tho'
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buy You A Drank (TP)
I'm In Love With A Stripper (TP)
Shawty (Plies/Tpain) [TP was really out here blessin ninjas with the cheeks]
I Got A Problem (Trina)
Make Love In this Club (Usher)
I Can Tell (504 Boyz)
Seems Like You're Ready (RK)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If any of these songs come on after 1230, just close your tab and tell the homies to find a way home. :lol:

Someone help me out and add to this list. You too can help set a homie up with some cheeks.

Need a mix for when my BM comes back over

IMG_7187.PNG
IMG_7188.PNG

This what I'm working with so far

No love for "Rodeo" by Juve? :nerd:

That's a gem that got me results in college. :lol:

It retrospect, playing Neyo's "Say It" or Pretty Ricky's "Juicy" was just unfair. :smh:

If you don't eat random box in fear of catching something...i hope that means you ain't receiving random head either.

I dunno maybe its just layman's ignorance but I feel like ingesting gonorrhea saliva from the mouth got a higher probability than saliva entering from your peen.

I dunno maybe its just layman's ignorance but I feel like ingesting gonorrhea saliva from the mouth got a higher probability than saliva entering from your peen.

Gonorrhea ain't the only STD though. And a lot of people have STDs that don't even show any outward symptoms/appearances such as that so you're at as much of risk of getting those from eating the kitty as getting some dome.

Gonorrhea ain't the only STD though. And a lot of people have STDs that don't even show any outward symptoms/appearances such as that so you're at as much of risk of getting those from eating the kitty as getting some dome.
:lol: I just used gonorrhea as an example.

The other part isn't something I wasn't aware of either.

Again, I just feel like eating a chick with syphilis is the higher chance than getting some head from a chick with syphilis.

I didn't say it was :lol: Did you miss the whole layman's ignorance reasoning part?

My first post was asking which is more likely.

I didn't say it was :lol: Did you miss the whole layman's ignorance reasoning part?

My first post was asking which is more likely.

Neither is more likely that's why I posted the CDC thing. It was to inform the thread at large.

yeah u can get head from a female with hiv
as long as theres no cuts on ur stuff
and cuts in ur mouth ur good
though i wouldn't and i wouldn't recommend anyone else do it

This Donnel Jones where I wanna be hitting me in the chest right now smh
If you gettin' it in to Where I wanna Be, that girl is a fool and you an animal

Where I wanna be is a song about leaving your girl a voicemail sayin' you not ready to settle down yet so you wanna break up for a lil while

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc I'm gonna need you to send me that playlist for this weekend. 1hr & 28mins? Perfect for 2 Rnds!
Playlist needs a name tho, '4 The Cheeks', 'The Setup', '...Like Swimwear'? Someone help me out here

yo anyone else notice the weekend doesn't work to much on black girls
UNLESS they're mixed

Black girl put me on the Weeknd. Homie wasn't even on my radar. Then she played 'The Morning'. Still the best Weeknd song to date for me
kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc mind adding that to the list?

Yall crazy for not doing freaky stuff in the middle of an impromptu 3some :lol:

Straight up. As someone else said, 'Sometimes you gotta do some freaky ****'. Word to Lawrence .......or Lex Steel. :lol:

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc I'm gonna need you to send me that playlist for this weekend. 1hr & 28mins? Perfect for 2 Rnds!
Playlist needs a name tho, '4 The Cheeks', 'The Setup', '...Like Swimwear'? Someone help me out here

Black girl put me on the Weeknd. Homie wasn't even on my radar. Then she played 'The Morning'. Still the best Weeknd song to date for me
kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc mind adding that to the list?

Straight up. As someone else said, 'Sometimes you gotta do some freaky ****'. Word to Lawrence .......or Lex Steel. :lol:

I got you. Let me know when you want me to send it

I'm trying to figure out what would be the best way to order the tracks

Back
Top Bottom