HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

What was Lawrence doing eating randoms?!?

Lawrence homeboy (Light skin dude) is the funniest person on the show.

He really is. Talks a mile a minute, switches subjects but brings it all back around at the end lol

Issa tryna live out a h** phase is a bit annoying because you know it's not her character. "I see you in the baseball cap! He can hit! *obnoxious laughter*" Disgusting.

The diner scene was hilarious, didn't catch the under the table action till I saw Daniel's text. I was wonderin' why she stopped mid-sentence. Thought she was trying to think of the right word to say lol

And speaking of Daniel that man stay clean. Tank top and shirt combo was buttuh

Hell the Asian girl should have put that mouth to work if she felt he was soft.

Although I was LW disappointed in Lawrence, you cant just let go knowing the Happy Ending was up next. Still, they seasoned. Looking like she never done or never tried. Like you better speak into the mic, you know how this works.

Felix was a bit too real lol my man let her know he ain't like NOTHING. Hair wrong, voice wrong, I'll holla tho
Shoulda known something was off when he didn't even catch the joke about the typo in his profile

Mane, when he asked 'Does your voice always sound like that?'. BRUH!!! >D:lol::rofl:
Anyone else notice he kinda had a Lawrence vibe to him?

Hands down. Homie needs more air time. You know he's going to say some gold anytime he's on.

Issa tryna live out a h** phase is a bit annoying because you know it's not her character. "I see you in the baseball cap! He can hit! *obnoxious laughter*" Disgusting.

The diner scene was hilarious, didn't catch the under the table action till I saw Daniel's text. I was wonderin' why she stopped mid-sentence. Thought she was trying to think of the right word to say lol

And speaking of Daniel that man stay clean. Tank top and shirt combo was buttuh

Right, but everyone knows girls that talk just like that who aren't about that life. They just talking.

Homie should have asked her little questions to take the attention away or something. One of yall gotta talk bro.

So how many ep. before Molly smash Dro? Who's taking bets?
Any bets on if Dro is lying? Bet it happens in like an episode or so and it blows up with Molly being the 'homewrecker' for 10.

Mane, when he asked 'Does your voice always sound like that?'. BRUH!!! D:lol::rofl:
Anyone else notice he kinda had a Lawrence vibe to him?

Man homie acted like he was catfished. I will give it to him tho, Issa had them long braids in her profile pic and ended with that medium fro. That is a big diff
He kinda looks like a mix of Daniel and Lawrence.

Molly might not smash Dro, she gon want to but I think his girl is going to say something along the lines of "we don't smash friends/people we know" and she gon back out of it.

does your voice always sounds like that hahahahahahaha

had her stumbling 'uhhh uhmmm..yea..I was sick a couple months ago' :lol:

bars.

True, L-Dawg be clean
Haven't seen anything better than Daniel's extended blazer at that party last season

The funniest are Lawrence friend and Issa chubby friend. Both of these steal the show hence why they in almost every episode.

Poor Lawrence got that ******* search engine **** going on. Homie missed where he had to handle the other chick too, was too in his feelings.

He came with the white girl like they are making love. I couldn't stop laughing.

Wanting-to-be-in -love, *** *****.

"Came with the white girl like they were making love" :rofl:

Underrated comment

So how many ep. before Molly smash Dro? Who's taking bets?
Any bets on if Dro is lying? Bet it happens in like an episode or so and it blows up with Molly being the 'homewrecker' for 10.

Next ep. She gonna have a f it moment and text him. I don't think he's lying. I just think the wife gonna be like friends are too close and make it a big deal.

He kinda looks like a mix of Daniel and Lawrence.

I was thinking that too. She def seems to have a type.

Back
Top Bottom