HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

SLOWLY getting thru S2...I don't want to 100% say it, but this show is creeping into Breaking Bad territory of excellence. I'll check back in this thread in a few days after I finish up the season to see if I'll fully go all-in on the statement. :lol:

BREAKING BAD?!

What is going on? :lol:

:wow: WRONG THREAD! My bad.... :rofl:

I thought I was posting in the Ozark joint!

@jjs07 is my guy too but I was about to stop respecting all of his takes in any thread if he was talking about Insecure

Wish Issa quit her job with more gusto though.

Glad she moved on though.

They legit spent all day together with that Lyft dude to establish him as the new love interest :lol: A bit too obsessed with comparing cities and ****. Like damn b, act like you've traveled within the state's at least.

:wow: WRONG THREAD! My bad.... :rofl:

I thought I was posting in the Ozark joint!
Bruh. I was about to say JJs done lost it.

Daniel is one of the worst characters in the history of tv. Like damn, why is the show so centered around this ****in garbage character.
The show really isn't centered around him at all.

You just mad he's gotten more screen time this season :lol:

You'll probably be happy with ep4. I imagine his story will just play out with him landing an artist to produce for.

Last edited:
Issa rapping in da mirror again :lol:. I feel like it’s been forever.

Oooo what yall doing eating tacos & kissing on da mouth? :lol:

Oh **** Issa quit We Got Yall :wow:. Good for her.

Molly had the cakes in that blue dress

She knew what she was doing with that dress. She gonna have that loud mouth (terrell? tyrell? i forget his name) all over her. And that "oops sorry face" she made to her female colleagues, you know the one females make when they flake and you catch them out later? had me dead. Molly shameless fr fr. She climbing with no damns.

Episode was good, Issa still a bird for real. ***** has bad credit, no money and just quit her job.

Nathan's beard was hilarious, cut that **** off. **** was pathetic.

Need someone to kill Molly, she super wack now.

Next episode looks boring as ****. Don't care about them at Coachella high as ****.

This is starting to lean TOO much towards the black Sex & the City for me.

I feel like that's what they were always going for

Nathan's beard was hilarious, cut that **** off. **** was pathetic.

I'm feeling attacked right now. lol

Next episode looks boring as ****. Don't care about them at Coachella high as ****.

Those be some of the best episodes tho. Kelli always has the borderline disrespectful jokes ready to go.

That episode 4 was kinda stale tho. Aside from that kid that showed up at her door.

Molly shooting herself in the foot. AGAIN! Why not develop the relationship with the two females of the office. Those like the only two people that have even remotely had a serious / regular-*** conversation with her if I'm taking her talk with Issa and her therapist seriously. Shorty look hella two-faced too after just talking bad about Torryn (terrell? tyrell? i forget his name), who was also a bit of a **** talking over her and what not.
Isn't Lil Rel character supposed to work at this office too (I know he has his own show dropping, IJS)? I hope she don't smash old dude in the office for a power move.

Kudos to Issa on moving forward, BUT:
- I don't understand how anyone quits a job without having a job lined up. That's backwards AF.
- that Nathan cat was kinda dry. IMO
- How do you not check the garage or something before a skinny dipping B&E???

I NEED to know why her friends seem to HATE Daniel so much. Molly reacted to him like he was the worst ninja ever. That **** is weird and I need answers (answers that probably wont come).

Last edited:
i dont think the light skinned chick in molly new office likes her

and it seem like she gon make sure none of the other women do either

i dont think the light skinned chick in molly new office likes her

and it seem like she gon make sure none of the other women do either

100% agree. She seemed like she had a lot of petty in her based off how she walked away when Toryn called Molly for the meeting. **** aint gonna go well for Mol, and she's going to fall right into the 'woe is me' act.

100% agree. She seemed like she had a lot of petty in her based off how she walked away when Toryn called Molly for the meeting. **** aint gonna go well for Mol, and she's going to fall right into the 'woe is me' act.

and i think it was the 2nd ep when molly was trying to go in on dude for being late and she checked her for it

Back
Top Bottom