HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

Sooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

If this show don't get renewed I would lose all hope for television, what an absolute trip every episode is!!! I knew Bernard was a host!!!! CRAZY...

I think Ford got a hold on everything except Maeve....that's gonna be the one to **** his whole **** up.

Ford is evil. I noticed quick Bernard was a host when he didn't know a door was there.

People are just bored between episodes so they start creating theories.

Next thing you know, they'll start telling us that Bernard's wife isn't real and just a video he keeps playing and having a conversation with.
Well I guess this was plausible.

Wasn't there a scene with Bernard and his now ex-wife a few episodes back? If anything Bernard was a real person at one point as well but got killed just like today in order to put a replacement host in their place so that everything was under Ford's control. Dude is a mastermind for real. Just like Hannibal Hopkins :lol:

Bruh :lol: I'm still wondering where Elise is at.

Ford :smokin Too thorough. Turned this show in to a straight up horror mystery.

Last edited:
Wasn't there a scene with Bernard and his now ex-wife a few episodes back? If anything Bernard was a real person at one point as well but got killed just like today in order to put a replacement host in their place so that everything was under Ford's control. Dude is a mastermind for real. Just like Hannibal Hopkins :lol:
All that can be is Ford creating a fake wife and child for him to "communicate" with.

All of it can be called in to question. Bernard could've just been another of Ford's ideas and stories come to life.

Maybe Bernard was created by Ford in the image of Arnold! And Ford thought he was dead all these years, but he's the one that just snatched Elise the prior episode...so Arnold is the real Bernard....

Maybe Bernard was created by Ford in the image of Arnold! And Ford thought he was dead all these years, but he's the one that just snatched Elise the prior episode...so Arnold is the real Bernard....

I think Bernard is definitely a host clone of Arnold and there are three timelines and in the episodes we see "Bernard" talking to Dolores, that's actually Arnold in the past.

I think Bernard is definitely a host clone of Arnold and there are three timelines and in the episodes we see "Bernard" talking to Dolores, that's actually Arnold in the past.

MIND WILL BE BLOWN

and that makes a lot of sense! Because why would Fords Bernard sabotage Ford by setting off Dolores....man..this show is greatness

This right here. He's been killing stafff and making them to his liking.

Where baby girl at who got snatched last episode?

**** man who's the hero now? Who is Arnold really?

this show takes a lot of digesting. 

where's arnold really at? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

:rofl:

Man yall so eager for the Arnold reveal I hope it ends up being somebody lame like Teddy or the Hemsworth brother or the old host in the basement Ford was talking too.

Back
Top Bottom