HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

Initially I thought this show was too advanced/complex for me. I've been following it pretty good.

I knew something was up with Bernard when he didn't even react to being fired.

bruh

bruh

bruh

Michael-Jordan-GIF.gif

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Bernard had to have been killed after he first told ford about the up link

Or ford is started than we thought

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Bernard had to have been killed after he first told ford about the up link

Or ford is started than we thought

I feel like Bernard has been around for a while. Hence, his first generation prototype drawings that Theresa found.

I am with Ford

F the board

Bunch of dam suits trying to steal and profit of other people's hard work

Ford have every reason to say FU to them

Remeber when Bernard was talking about Theresa facials expression in the early episodes

Of he was making her down there then it makes sense

Oh yeah, Bernard was on some why don't you come downstairs so we can scan that and have other hosts be able to do those subtle facial expressions too :lol:

ford is 3 steps ahead of everyone, the only one that can step to him is arnold from the grave assuming the maze is something only he knew about that could take control from ford

Because right now ford is toying with these people

Last edited:
ford is 3 steps ahead of evertone, the only one that can step to him is arnold from the grave assuming the maze is something only he knew about that could take control from ford

arnold lives fam.... 

i think it's pretty clear the show's true villain is ford even though a lot of people are secretly rooting for him (me included)

he also has to be key to arnold's disappearance.  

i know they are trying to make me feel for the hosts but i could not care less

Arnold is dead. I don't know why anyone would think he's alive when Ford is the dude that breathed life in to other ppl even knowing about him. From the reveries update on.

If Arnold shows up it'll be as a host or his consciousness possessing a host body.

Only other way I can see Arnold literally being alive is if they go for the long shot shocking twist where Arnold actually killed Ford, faked his death, made a Ford robot and then went in to seclusion running the whole dann park through the Ford host on some man behind the curtain steez.

ford is 3 steps ahead of everyone, the only one that can step to him is arnold from the grave assuming the maze is something only he knew about that could take control from ford

Going off when Ford met the man in black I don't think he's worried about the maze at all and at most it may just reveal what happened with Arnold and Ford.

I don't see Ford losing control unless the program Arnold set in place in the code of every host will eventually lead to no special words or sayings being able to control them the way Ford has shown. Then everybody is screwed on some I, Robot ****.

"The Hosts in the park couldn't see this house if they were literally staring at it."

"What's behind this door?"

"What door?"

"Bernard what's this?"

"It doesn't look like anything to me."

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm starting to think that this will just be a one season show. Like all the open plot lines could be resolved by the seasons end and then what do you really have for season 2

so who does everyone think William is in the grand scheme?
I don't think he's anybody. Mainly I think he's just a boost that the Dolores character needs to reach her end goal. He's probably just an unsure guy who's along for the ride

Last edited:
it just seems so like the show wouldn't have it so obvious to people something like that.

The only thing that tells me it's one timeline is Delores and head if security. We first see her Interacting with The Hemsworth brother in the first episode when she first has a problem,then we see him giving the ok for the MIB to use fire at that one jail. Unless he's a robot too it would be the same but then we see he go after the robot that bashes its brains in.

Also didn't Bernard's right hand girl do work with Delores original father? She went off with William after her new dad was sent out there. And the tech girl isn't a robot we saw her popping a squat. We still don't know where she is but let's say she's dead that would make all of this the same timeline.

I am most intrigued by what Ford is resllly up too a the park. It can't just be he's a control freak and wants be the millenal John Hammond. He knows the deeper possibilities so why just focus on the park for 40 years? This show is soooo ******* dope

I'm starting to think that this will just be a one season show. Like all the open plot lines could be resolved by the seasons end and then what do you really have for season 2
The show's creators have stated that they have the life of the series mapped out already and that it'll be around 5 seasons (I think). Like you said, I'm not sure where it could go from here, but I hope it goes :lol:. Show is awesome. I'd be sick if it ended after just one season.

Last edited:
Remember the pic of Ford and "Arnold" that Ford showed to Bernard?

View media item 2229568
We now know that the guy in the middle is actually Ford's father (whether host-version or otherwise). Still, I always thought it was weird that there was an empty space on the right side of the pic. Almost looks like someone should be there.

That's because there is someone there. It's Bernard. But since they showed us the pic from Bernard's POV, he couldn't actually see himself.

But is it really Bernard? No, it's Arnold. We now know that Bernard is a host. I'm thinking he was modeled off of Arnold after his death. And those scenes where "Bernard" is having those secret meetings with Dolores in the basement lab is actually Arnold back in the day.

:nerd:

Last edited:
Remember the pic of Ford and "Arnold" that Ford showed to Bernard?

View media item 2229568
We now know that the guy in the middle is actually Ford's father (whether host-version or otherwise). Still, I always thought it was weird that there was an empty space on the right side of the pic. Almost looks like someone should be there.

That's because there is someone there. It's Bernard. But since they showed us the pic from Bernard's POV, he couldn't actually see himself.

But is it really Bernard? No, it's Arnold. We now know that Bernard is a host. I'm thinking he was modeled off of Arnold after his death. And those scenes where "Bernard" is having those secret meetings with Dolores in the basement lab is actually Arnold back in the day.

:nerd:

I think off the similarity of the name alone Arnold = Bernard, all the other hints are just icing on the cake. Makes too much sense especially since Bernard has been secretly talking to Delores, why would a host be programmed to do that?

Back
Top Bottom