HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

Good opening. I replayed the game like 2 years ago, but already forgot a few.

I need to platinum it so I’ll replay :lol:

url

This waiting a week stuff is brutal that HBO does. We don’t have that patience anymore for this after years of binge watching instant gratification. Feel a withdrawal cant handle this slow drip.

I know of the game. Never played it. I know children are a part of the cast.

Im like 30 min in so far. Is this gonna be one of those joints where children are just making increasingly stupid decisions when faced with danger? Cuz this little girl already pissing me off.

Yeah, this is going to be a great series.
EP1 had great cinematography, emotion & casting. Man Pedro & Ramsey are the ones!

That "a*****e" from Elle was :lol:, brought back memories from the game. Ton of callbacks too.

Hoping this show doesn't mimic everything 100%, but so far EP1 was A+.

PO

This waiting a week stuff is brutal that HBO does. We don’t have that patience anymore for this after years of binge watching instant gratification. Feel a withdrawal cant handle this slow drip.
Dropping everything at once doesn’t generate any hype or get people talking for months. There’s a reason HBO has some of the biggest shows. :pimp:

Good first episode and I really liked that changes to the story. Definitely added more depth to the characters, especially Sarah.

Looking forward to the rest of the season.

Oh, I liked how they filmed the series at what it seems to me as 60fps.

Excellent start to the show.
I liked the little nods/Easter Eggs to the game as well as the change-ups.
And obvs they are gonna have different scenes for the world/relationship-building, but that's all good so far.

😂
a5.gif

And me every 2 mins when I spot a game scene/reference. 😅
I loved how they kept the 'hardcore drugs' line. 😂
Dicaprio pointing.gif

It'll be interesting to see how they pace the game vs the show.

Last edited:
The intro in 1968 was really good imo.
Good explanation.
It was Chernobyl like

I saw a comment on reddit saying that kid that walks into the boston qz maybe was immune like ellie and theyre just oblivious to it.

Last edited:
The series premiere was excellent. I liked how they expanded on stuff instead of just trying to be a straight-up shot-for-shot adaptation.

Pedro Pascal and Bella Ramsey are so good in their roles.

I can't wait for the next episode.

The Atkins diet joke was so 2003, I laughed.

The intro in 1968 was really good imo.
Good explanation.
It was Chernobyl like

I saw a comment on reddit saying that kid that walks into the boston qz maybe was immune like ellie and theyre just oblivious to it.
I haven’t played the game. But that was a twist and sad scene.

Back
Top Bottom