HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

FlpemETaEAAN6xB

“I was the sole writer of this game”

It’s hilarious how Neil tries to take all the credit for this game as if Bruce wasn’t the other 50%.

And the fact that he’s already making excuses as to why there’s no spores (which is a big part of the story) is already a red flag

Was wondering if there was a thread.

Can't wait for Sunday.

Show got me hype. But no spores ...and less violence???? Idk bro. Makes me nervous. The game was a movie. They gotta bring the heat or this is gonna be wack and boring. HBO budget is loooooong. They gotta make this happen.

Got damn the games are so goated. Got me thinking about them now. With similar controls to goat level Uncharted, it made the game pick up and play immediately. Had me in the dge if my seat. Had me drawing plays to get around clickers lol

Absolutely loved both games, I can see why some people were not a fan of the second one but that thing had me on the edge of my seat the entire playthrough up until the end. And I loved the different perspectives will be interesting to see how they navigate that in the show in the future (if and when it gets green lit for future seasons)

These reviews are giving me so much hope. What I read about episode 1 is going to cement this as one of the best apocalyptic shows ever.

I have no knowledge of the game.
All i know is an older guy is taking care of a young girl during some apocalyptic fungal event.

Cant wait. I love the zombie genre

I could also see the actress from Logan and His Dark Materials being Ellie. Her and Bella Ramsey probably been competing for the same roles. I think Bella was actually in season 2 of His Dark Materials.

Back
Top Bottom