HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

I didn't doubt that they would do it correctly, but it's very very hard to end a TV show in my opinion. There's such an opportunity to completely ruin it and screw it up, but I think they stuck the landing. Even if it wasn't the ending. You may have wanted or wasn't your favorite or you could debate it. I think they executed a finale. That was true to the show, the themes, the characters. All of that absolutely amazing finale! I absolutely love this show ******* bravo

Shiv sabotaging herself and her brothers made sense. Kendall desperately lying and clinging to any chance he could to get power is perfect. Roman calling it like it was and telling them that they're ******** was perfect. Tom surviving workings his way to the top was perfect

1685343637505.gif

Ken ends up in the same place he always does at the end of a season. He was never gonna win :lol:

Jeremy Strong went full method acting. He climbed over the railing, from the final shot, and says he wasn’t sure what he was going to do. Colin legitamately saved him from jumping. :wow:

Nah he took him out 😂

Greg a snake.

He think he peoples.
In the grand scheme of things, he played everything well until the GoJo deal. I could understand him trying to take the temperature of The Quad in Sweden but your mans says we’re good, you’re good. Should have just kept the information from the translation to himself or gone back and confirmed with Tom.

Information, Greg. It’s like a bottle of fine wine. You store it, you hoard it, you save it for a special occasion. And then you smash someone’s ******* face in with it.

Another thing that was awesome was the symbolism in their final scene together.
IMG_0830.jpeg

Tom putting the sticker from the auction on him essentially saying I own you now. Cold.

watching it again....just really loved the scene with tom and hugo....hugo kissing A and tom politely slits his throat with "where is carolina" haha dude knew it was over for him that instant.....I hope i'm in position to do that to someone in my career some day

royco waystar died with logan - seems lot of pepole think he would be happy with that.....I just doubt it man....this company will be forever changed in a year....even his ATN might slide towards the middle(GOOD).....parks sold off to whoever........this dude didnt buy it to keep as is - even if he sells nothing.......as with most people, you buy something - take over management of something - you put your finger prints on it

especially these old folks like logan - legacy is important to them - just don't see logan being happy his company is donzo - he agreed to sell yes - but would he have??

by the way max sucks.....you might not have realized it, if you watched on Max app but there are post credits with creator director

Last edited:
Only on the internet can you go from being born and raised in middle America to living in NYC, making multiple millions of dollars a year in a prominent Chief Executive role, whether you have power or not, and be criticized :lol:

The power was bagging Shiv and having the last name Roy

Did you fall asleep during Matsson's discussion with him? How in the world is that power. A dude says to your face your wife would **** me if we continue, because she likes me, but I don't want to complicate things. Besides that, she's sort of annoyingly bossy.

Power, ok :rofl:

The whole time Matsson has been testing people to see who he can manipulate and control. Being controlled isn't power.

Nah he took him out 😂

Greg a snake.

He think he peoples.

I was surprised to hear that Greg only made $200K. For all of the access he has to corporate CEOs and billionaires, I would assume that he would be making a lot more money than that even if he is just an assistant.

$200K is a decent amount of money for a regular person but Greg is writing in Maybachs and flying private jets with billionaires, he probably still feels like a peasant

For as much of a come up as Greg had in a series, I thought that he would end up a lot closer to the top. He started as a family member who was completely outside of the circle, literally a trainee at one of the parks to being in major player and deciding the future of the firm. I thought of fitting ending would be him being in the C-Suite

Last edited:
In the end it finally looked like Ken had his **** together and was strong and confident and looked right for the job. I think Logan would’ve been proud to see Ken step up the way he did.

That's the revolving cycle of Ken. He looks good, things seem to be going how he wants. Then he hits a stumbling block and goes completely off the rails. Ken is a weak and fragile man. He is unstable, and not fit to have any position of power. This is Ken's thing, just like shiv's thing is plotting and getting screwed over.

Show could’ve easily done another season but I appreciate what they gave us. The more I sit here and think about what happened the worse I feel for Ken.

Why? Ken is a spoiled little boy, who's only ambition in life is to prove his father wrong. He's a horrible father. He's a drug addict, and he's weak. He's proven time and time again that he would not be a good CEO.

Tom really is the ultimate opportunist.

Like Shiv said, he'd suck the biggest **** in the room. Remember how he acted after Logan died. Went from sucking up to daddy Logan, right to kissing the kid's ***. This isn't surprising at all.

The kid’s are clearly adopted :lol:

Well, obviously the Indian girl is adopted. I always thought the boy was Kendall's. But according to Roman, Rava was artificially inseminated and gave birth to him. How did Kendall sign up for this kind of situation? That **** is weird, especially for a person that comes from that world. You'd think he'd want an heir of his own seeing how obsessed he his with getting the throne

doesnt Greg get his grandfathers inheritance eventually?

Nope. His grandfather gave all 250 million to greenpeace because Greg refused to get out of the family business.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom