HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

Kendall had it rolling Got Colin back in fold and had Hugo set to do the dirty work :pimp:

But his talk with Mankin didn't go well :lol: then Greg , Roman & Connor joined in :rofl:

He definitely was convincing with Hugo and Colin... he's getting better at this.

The problem with Mencken is that they never got an 'actual' guarantee from him about the block before "calling" the election. Roman pushed the two of them to call the election while Kendall was willing to hear Shiv's side on Jimenez, and was very thoughtful about Mencken in terms of calling it.

Honestly, Kendall is the fit but he has Roman in his ear for a 50-50 input. Unfortunately we only have 90 minutes left so we can't see Kendall grow into it. But he is finally capable when he hadn't been the first three seasons.

1685082461429.png

1685082516943.png

Sir I think I’ve said enough

I wish I could say I tried to tell y’all about Shiv…but I didn’t. I’m telling y’all now, though!!

I haven’t been this excited for a finale since the Breaking Bad series finale. Long story but I paid $100+ to watch that finale :lol: Fortunately, I’m posted up this MDW so I don’t have to worry about waiting until Monday/Tuesday AND it’s 90 minutes :pimp:

It’s some things we can keep to ourselves.

Like Dallas Bryce Howard.

Dog if you don't edit that post!!!!!!

I am going to do, or at least start, a Black Mirror re-watch this weekend and I have had that Nosedive episode on my mind :evil::evil::evil: Fortunately it is Episode 8 so I should get to it

Gonna be hilarious when Shiv's first task as loses out on the US CEO is to fire Tom.

Fixed. I just don't see it working out for her, man. Not sure if it will be Tom but whoever it is, I don't see them being named Shiv Roy.

I imagine if Mencken allows the deal to go through with a US CEO that he will want heavy say in who the pick. Is there anyone Mencken liked or at least didn't light up during that ambush :lol:

Fixed. I just don't see it working out for her, man. Not sure if it will be Tom but whoever it is, I don't see them being named Shiv Roy.

I imagine if Mencken allows the deal to go through with a US CEO that he will want heavy say in who the pick. Is there anyone Mencken liked or at least didn't light up during that ambush :lol:
Tom could be the underdog that takes it tho…

1. He basically runs the operation
2. He was close to Logan
3. He is a “yes” man with little fortune to fall back on
4. He’s been hands-on running the ATN business more than any of the kids
5. He’s been awful quiet the last couple of episodes and wasn’t even at the funeral

Tom could be the underdog that takes it tho…

1. He basically runs the operation
2. He was close to Logan
3. He is a “yes” man with little fortune to fall back on
4. He’s been hands-on running the ATN business more than any of the kids
5. He’s been awful quiet the last couple of episodes and wasn’t even at the funeral

To be clear - I am in complete agreement with you and see the reasons :lol: He is my #1 surprise/non-Roy pick IMO

Back
Top Bottom