Have you ever been hit by a weapon?

Originally Posted by Club 27

Originally Posted by likethematrix

lol i got hit with a crowbar in the back around my shoulders and neck area.

he really thought he was going to take me out.
like he hit me once and backed up like "yeah its over before i got hurt"
nah. alot of you NT cats will never know and would never believe me, but im the strongest fighter on this website.

no charges cause he used a weapon as a first hit. he actually got charged with felony assault.

it hurt, but it was a funny hurt cause it was the pain id been waiting a lifetime to feel.
Son, ive seen your pics, you're a big fella sure.

but im willing to bet everything i own that I could drop you with one shot. 

Saw this comin
laugh.gif

lol i got hit with a crowbar in the back around my shoulders and neck area.

he really thought he was going to take me out.
like he hit me once and backed up like "yeah its over before i got hurt"
nah. alot of you NT cats will never know and would never believe me, but im the strongest fighter on this website.

no charges cause he used a weapon as a first hit. he actually got charged with felony assault.

it hurt, but it was a funny hurt cause it was the pain id been waiting a lifetime to feel.
Son, ive seen your pics, you're a big fella sure.

but im willing to bet everything i own that I could drop you with one shot. 

Saw this comin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

Club 27, shut up bro you got dropped by an elbow from some close to your size. 

ok Keyboard Warrior

type of dude to talk trash but never been in a confrontation in his life

and dont call me 'bro' like we're old friends or something

sit down.

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

Club 27, shut up bro you got dropped by an elbow from some close to your size. 

ok Keyboard Warrior

type of dude to talk trash but never been in a confrontation in his life

and dont call me 'bro' like we're old friends or something

sit down.

i have had training too. so one shotting me is 100% out of the question. you wouldnt get the first hit. and after the first hit its all downhill.
but i'll take you at your word since it would be a real long shot that we would ever fight.

and getting hit by somebody with something transfers a feeling in the pain of the hit that really turns your adrenaline on to its max.
and when i turned around and saw his face, it aroused me honestly.
i dont know about most people, but ive honestly never wanted to "literally" murder too many people, but that was one of the very few where i wanted to and had an opportunity to try.
for location reference, it was in the additional parking lot across the street from Original Tommy's Burgers in LA on beverly blvd.
i was actually an innocent bystander till that happened.
also i dont fight fair. at all. would you like to see pictures?

i have had training too. so one shotting me is 100% out of the question. you wouldnt get the first hit. and after the first hit its all downhill.
but i'll take you at your word since it would be a real long shot that we would ever fight.

and getting hit by somebody with something transfers a feeling in the pain of the hit that really turns your adrenaline on to its max.
i dont know about most people, but ive honestly never wanted to "literally" murder too many people, but that was one of the very few where i wanted to and had an opportunity to try.
for location reference, it was in the additional parking lot across the street from Original Tommy's Burgers in LA on beverly blvd.

No, I would still one-shot you.

Not a doubt in my mind.

Not a doubt in my mind.

One shot as in? I'm assuming you don't know dude since you said you seen him in pics. But you never seen dude fight and think you getting one clean shot that easy? Or are you saying if dude let you just take a shot at his chin? Which is still beyond arrogant. 

One shot as in? I'm assuming you don't know dude since you said you seen him in pics. But you never seen dude fight and think you getting one clean shot that easy? Or are you saying if dude let you just take a shot at his chin? Which is still beyond arrogant. 

Originally Posted by Wade187

Yes. im that confident in my skillset.

HBW thinks he can fight because he has the highest score on the punching-bag game at his local dive bar.

this is also coming from the guy who thinks he's buff but could easily place 2nd or 3rd in a Re-Run look-a-like contest.

im a legit trained combat athlete

not that its a big deal or anything, but for him to say he's the "best fighter on this website" is an annoyance to those of us who actually train and compete (there are a couple of you out there, show yourselves!)

HBW thinks he can fight because he has the highest score on the punching-bag game at his local dive bar.

this is also coming from the guy who thinks he's buff but could easily place 2nd or 3rd in a Re-Run look-a-like contest.

im a legit trained combat athlete

not that its a big deal or anything, but for him to say he's the "best fighter on this website" is an annoyance to those of us who actually train and compete (there are a couple of you out there, show yourselves!)

Not a doubt in my mind.
Spoiler [+]

so.... yeah.

also... lol. you have no idea how much training i have pal or how often i do it.

when was the last time you saw a picture of me, HBW?

you going off jokes that people say?

is that how you size up people.

you gonna have yourself a really bad day one day pal.

dont over evaluate your skill.

For real.

Whenever someone hits me and it's a legit shot trying to do damage, I get a massive rush and I have this need to try and cave their face in. This probably sounds messed up, but the feeling you get when you're throwing down on a dude who is trying to take you out is absolutely one of the greatest feelings ever
pimp.gif

For real.

Whenever someone hits me and it's a legit shot trying to do damage, I get a massive rush and I have this need to try and cave their face in. This probably sounds messed up, but the feeling you get when you're throwing down on a dude who is trying to take you out is absolutely one of the greatest feelings ever
pimp.gif

Not a doubt in my mind.
Spoiler [+]

so.... yeah.

also... lol. you have no idea how much training i have pal or how often i do it.

when was the last time you saw a picture of me, HBW?

you going off jokes that people say?

is that how you size up people.

you gonna have yourself a really bad day one day pal.

dont over evaluate your skill.

im a legit trained combat athlete.

Yeah didn't realize it was that clown til I looked closer at his avy. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he fabricated his initial post anyway. Never seen  you but I think it's fair to say your most likely correct lol

im a legit trained combat athlete.

Yeah didn't realize it was that clown til I looked closer at his avy. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he fabricated his initial post anyway. Never seen  you but I think it's fair to say your most likely correct lol

Dude really just answered his own question on if anyone wants to see pics and bust out some brass knuckles 
roll.gif
. I'm done

Dude really just answered his own question on if anyone wants to see pics and bust out some brass knuckles 
roll.gif
. I'm done

Back
Top Bottom