Have you ever been hit by a weapon?

Been shot in the shoulder when I was a young buck. Was hanging out at a park with some friends and we hear gun shots go off so we run for our lifes, felt a sharp pain in my left shoulder and didnt even know I was hit until we got to a alley behind the park and one of my boys seen blood coming threw my shirt. Now looking back at it, I was almost KILLED that day over some stupid beef with the wrong people SMH. I thank god everyday... Looks like a dimple now, and yes, 911 sucks.

Been shot in the shoulder when I was a young buck. Was hanging out at a park with some friends and we hear gun shots go off so we run for our lifes, felt a sharp pain in my left shoulder and didnt even know I was hit until we got to a alley behind the park and one of my boys seen blood coming threw my shirt. Now looking back at it, I was almost KILLED that day over some stupid beef with the wrong people SMH. I thank god everyday... Looks like a dimple now, and yes, 911 sucks.

Worst that I can remember was catching an electric screw driver with my leg. I had a gash starting from my knee down to my ankle. It was all bad. First time I ever fainted.

Worst that I can remember was catching an electric screw driver with my leg. I had a gash starting from my knee down to my ankle. It was all bad. First time I ever fainted.

Walkimg home from the corner store in my hood with one of my boys who aint bout that life either.
SOme dude ran up on us with a broken gas bottle swearin we tried to rob him and came at me, I dodged but it caught my arm, small little scar, but I went crazy and next thing had my mom, her man and my boy on my back as I was at dudes neck with the bottle screaming dude I never even saw you before, I should slit your throat!
devil.gif
, I was heated like I didnt do nothin!

Walkimg home from the corner store in my hood with one of my boys who aint bout that life either.
SOme dude ran up on us with a broken gas bottle swearin we tried to rob him and came at me, I dodged but it caught my arm, small little scar, but I went crazy and next thing had my mom, her man and my boy on my back as I was at dudes neck with the bottle screaming dude I never even saw you before, I should slit your throat!
devil.gif
, I was heated like I didnt do nothin!

Originally Posted by likethematrix

lol i got hit with a crowbar in the back around my shoulders and neck area.

he really thought he was going to take me out.
like he hit me once and backed up like "yeah its over before i got hurt"
nah. alot of you NT cats will never know and would never believe me, but im the strongest fighter on this website.

no charges cause he used a weapon as a first hit. he actually got charged with felony assault.

it hurt, but it was a funny hurt cause it was the pain id been waiting a lifetime to feel.
Son, ive seen your pics, you're a big fella sure.

but im willing to bet everything i own that I could drop you with one shot. 

Originally Posted by likethematrix

lol i got hit with a crowbar in the back around my shoulders and neck area.

he really thought he was going to take me out.
like he hit me once and backed up like "yeah its over before i got hurt"
nah. alot of you NT cats will never know and would never believe me, but im the strongest fighter on this website.

no charges cause he used a weapon as a first hit. he actually got charged with felony assault.

it hurt, but it was a funny hurt cause it was the pain id been waiting a lifetime to feel.
Son, ive seen your pics, you're a big fella sure.

but im willing to bet everything i own that I could drop you with one shot. 

Not me personally, but I know someone who got pistol whipped then jumped real bad. I wasn't there but I went to go see my dude in the hospital.

Not me personally, but I know someone who got pistol whipped then jumped real bad. I wasn't there but I went to go see my dude in the hospital.

My dude NobleKane, damn. You about that life? Or just wrong places at the wrong time?

In before Ninjahood and the musket that was pulled on him...and he took away.
laugh.gif

For me, nothing, fortunately

My dude NobleKane, damn. You about that life? Or just wrong places at the wrong time?

In before Ninjahood and the musket that was pulled on him...and he took away.
laugh.gif

For me, nothing, fortunately

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Stabbed with a pen.

Yup, girl in high school once stabbed me with a pencil. She kept telling me to leave her alone and I wouldn't,
so she stabbed me in the right hand.
I just kinda froze in shock for about and then i turned my hand over and the pencil was dangling.

There is still a little spot that looks like a vein line but its circular and by itself.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Stabbed with a pen.

Yup, girl in high school once stabbed me with a pencil. She kept telling me to leave her alone and I wouldn't,
so she stabbed me in the right hand.
I just kinda froze in shock for about and then i turned my hand over and the pencil was dangling.

There is still a little spot that looks like a vein line but its circular and by itself.

Got hit with a bat.

Was shroomin at this party, chillin on the front porch, just watching the pine trees looking like big ol nugs. And these two girls left the party and peeled out a lil bit.
Anyway like 5mins later, this dude from across the street came over, complaining about it, saying it woke up his daughter. I was like sorry bro, I don't even know the chicks, but you can go inside and talk to the dude who's house it is.
A few mins after that, dude came out and was talking to the owner and was like alright we're good, but this guy over here disrespected me. And grabbed my face, I stood up and dude who's house it was was inbetween us, and I throw this ill over hand left and dropped dude to his butt, he hopped off the porch and was like let's go, and I spit in his face (remember I was shroomin hard).

They got me in the house and told me to roll up to distract me. Like 5-10mins later someone was like come outside dude wants to apologize, and I grabbed a big kitchen knife and they were like no, he wants to say sorry. I'm like oh ok.

Go outside and offer dude my hand to peace it up, and out of thin air, a huge wood bat is flying at my face, I matrix out of the way, and he swung again, and hit my thigh, I somehow got the bat pinned under my arm and just attacked this dude. I did so much damage in like 10 secs, they pulled me off of him and dude was just covered in blood. Like 3 weeks later, he saw my cousin at the liquor store and tried saying something, and my uncle was out in the car, and she told him when she went out and my unk went and clocked dude in the face.
Never heard from him again.

Got hit with a bat.

Was shroomin at this party, chillin on the front porch, just watching the pine trees looking like big ol nugs. And these two girls left the party and peeled out a lil bit.
Anyway like 5mins later, this dude from across the street came over, complaining about it, saying it woke up his daughter. I was like sorry bro, I don't even know the chicks, but you can go inside and talk to the dude who's house it is.
A few mins after that, dude came out and was talking to the owner and was like alright we're good, but this guy over here disrespected me. And grabbed my face, I stood up and dude who's house it was was inbetween us, and I throw this ill over hand left and dropped dude to his butt, he hopped off the porch and was like let's go, and I spit in his face (remember I was shroomin hard).

They got me in the house and told me to roll up to distract me. Like 5-10mins later someone was like come outside dude wants to apologize, and I grabbed a big kitchen knife and they were like no, he wants to say sorry. I'm like oh ok.

Go outside and offer dude my hand to peace it up, and out of thin air, a huge wood bat is flying at my face, I matrix out of the way, and he swung again, and hit my thigh, I somehow got the bat pinned under my arm and just attacked this dude. I did so much damage in like 10 secs, they pulled me off of him and dude was just covered in blood. Like 3 weeks later, he saw my cousin at the liquor store and tried saying something, and my uncle was out in the car, and she told him when she went out and my unk went and clocked dude in the face.
Never heard from him again.

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Yup, girl in high school once stabbed me with a pencil. She kept telling me to leave her alone and I wouldn't, so she stabbed me in the right hand.
No means NO, bruh.
Rape should never be your 1st option.

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Yup, girl in high school once stabbed me with a pencil. She kept telling me to leave her alone and I wouldn't, so she stabbed me in the right hand.
No means NO, bruh.
Rape should never be your 1st option.

Club 27, shut up bro you got dropped by an elbow from some close to your size.

i got struck by one of those mini bats but i ate it, blacked out and just remember everyone taking me off the kid.

Club 27, shut up bro you got dropped by an elbow from some close to your size.

i got struck by one of those mini bats but i ate it, blacked out and just remember everyone taking me off the kid.

Back
Top Bottom