Have we all seen this Ninjahood video or am I late?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question.

You make all this money?

Have no overhead.

Son, put your mom a plane back to DR and take over the crib?

What are you waiting for?

She stood because you asked her too at 17, you at least 30 now, I think she can go now.

What the **** kind of advice is this :lol:

For me it has never been about putting myself above or taking shots at Ninja, just expressing my opinion, the same many have about what I've decided to disclose about my own personal life, I out it out there, you come correct, I'll accept it....I don't think I ever came at him wrecklessly, the worst thing I did was call him selfish, which is clear cut in that video....don't see how you guys think sharing different views in life on Internet forum is uplifting to how we feel in real life...never understood this concept... ::Kanyeshrug::

Wasn't directed at you per say but just speaking in general (i saw more disrespectful comments from others), if anything we think alike, people mistake me for speaking condescending at times but I just have zero tolerance for nonsense in real life....I was brought up to be someone who only tries to go up and never revert backwards, and if someone else in my life is not moving in that same direction they just get cut off. *shrugs....have to stay around people who are positive and driven.

but that's besides the point....that's why I like to keep my personal life away from the internetz, people think they really have a grasp of who you are as a person and its quite comical, you can be anyone you want to be on the internet as long as you are consistent with it. :lol:

guess ya couldn't wait till i debut it huh? :lol:

editing came out cool, it was a favor for some lovely grad students that needed a subject to video short on,

i guess my legend preceded me because they hit me up at right here and i agreed, seeing as it was a good cause

and da continuation of someone's education.

what you see there is 100% real talk, no phoney gimmicks, no frontin, etc. im glad this video shines a light into my

dominican heritage NT likes to mangle, and my dear mom dukes, im da only person she's got and vice versa.

its sad to see k-steezy throwing shots at someone who basically shares da same hispanic immigrant background as he does

but yet thinks im some how "selfish"? lemme tell you something break it down for you real quick mr. columbian,

my mother been in this apartment since i was born in 1983 and at da time married to my father, i am their only child. they went thru a rough patch

and he split when i was 4 years old, ever since then my mother made sure since she was raising me by myself that i grow up to

be da best person i can be.

i couple of years later when i was 6 my father caught a fed case, and instead of my mother dropping that dude and finding someone else

(she had every right to since she was still young) she made sure i went to see my dad at least 3 times a month in a federal prison for 12 years,

because she ALWAYS wanted to make sure i knew who my dad was, learn from his mistakes from da streets, and gain wisdom from having a father

figure....

fast forward 11 years and my pop is scheduled to be released early from da feds because of good behavior, but because he was merely obtained residency

and not his citizenship, ICE was already processing his deportation papers, i cried a lil because in da back of my head i thought me and him would be able

to catchup on da years where he lost seeing me grow from a adolescent to a young man, and salvage da lost childhood i never had with my pops.

i was 17 when my pops finally came out da bing, he told my mother to follow him back to DR and leave to NYC. my mother considered it since she

missed my father and asked me "Edwin tu cres que te puede quedas solo aqui?" (you think you can stay here in NYC by yourself?) and instead of

being a *** hole and lying or thinking i could take on more then i could because of foolish pride i told her da truth "no mami no puedo, no se que voy haces

sin ti" (no ma i can't, i dunno what id do without you) so she told my father that she couldn't leave me behind just yet because i wasn't ready, so i could've

gotten my apt by myself years ago but i declined because A. even though i was already working and finishing up highschool, i can't cook, and frankly

i'd miss my moms dearly because i dont have brothers or sisters, so i would've been here lonely.

what my mom did is told me "edwin cuando tu tas ma viejo and tenga mas responsibilita estoy vas haces tuyo" (Edwin your older and you can handle

da extra responsibility this apt will be yours)

eventually my mom will go back to DR and once again re-unite with my pops, or at least to re-kindle what they had since they

have grown apart as da years gone by and i wanna give that to my moms.

like i said in previous thread, a cat like me knows exactly what i got going on for myself, i dont owe money, i dont have kids, i aint married, i have money just

chilling because as much money ya think i spend i got cake for rainy days, i got cake to eventually take out my jesus, i got cake to get da RIGHT car

i want, all while not having to sacrifice who i am, and what i wanna do in da process.

and k-steezy, for da record b, my mom always tells other elder hispanics about me and is so proud of me because i turned out smart, in school, working,

and da most proudest thing she says is "Edwin tu NUNCA te bebites un biberon regalao" (Edwin you NEVER drank a free baby bottle) there's a certain

amount of PRIDE of never living off da government. so you can talk "down" to me, but guess what duke? i never lived off da government, never begged

for anything, even spent a SINGLE food stamp, because my moms taught me da value of HARD WORK.

every piece of nike rubber, jordan stitch, mitchell and ness jersey, new era fitted was gotten with da sweat of my palms, so da next time you wanna talk

about selfish, think about EVERYTIME you asked your mother for a pair of kicks while she was taking government money to just keep da lights on

and put food on your plate. ite b?

hmph.

standard sentiment passed down from immigrant parents who struggled in life and want better for their kids. parents reminded me of this all my life...

ninjahood came into thread strong. repped. i personally don't agree with everything he says (like his uncle ruckus mentality) but all that aside, this post deserves respect.

Last edited:
Honestly, he's right. I've seen a lot of your posts and you do come off as judgemental man. Maybe it's unintentional, idk. When you read some of your posts, they can be off putting. Combine that with what you contribute to the dress better thread (I don't frequent it, but I see context clues), I can see how people would form a negative opinion about you. You can be the complete opposite person in real life for all I care, but somehow that might get lost in translation from thought to message board. Idk.

I take it the more open you are about your personal life, the more conclusion that will be drawn I guess, anyone that frequents that thread can tell you I'm cool, always willing to help when i can, anyone that has written me a pm can tell you the same, anyone that has actually met me can tell you I'm not a condescending ahole and I'm actually the complete opposite....I'm just an open book, here and in real life, that can play out in a negative way or positive....I get it.

Last edited:
Moms confirmed everything I already thought about Edwin, my dude is selfish beyond belief, she's obviously unhappy, but like any Hispanic mom, specially a Dominican one, she will let this fool run rampant ad not give him an ultimatum...she's the voice of reason telling dude everything we have told him here ad he still doesn't get it...whatever....you should be ashamed making videos, exploiting your living situation, knowing you make enough money to change it, son YOU make enough money to give your Moms a bigger space, she's obviously crammed up in that apt ad you are not making it better...whatever happen to children growing up an taking care of their parents.
You keep thinking you doing it big by not having debt and bragging about the money good, but obviously only concern with what makes you happy and not what will put a smile on mammas face, I take it you are an only child, so I'm I and I could never see myself putting the most important woman in my life through that struggle...at least not at this age, this behavior would be acceptable from a 20 years old, MAYBE.

This isn't condescending?

Honestly, he's right. I've seen a lot of your posts and you do come off as judgemental man. Maybe it's unintentional, idk. When you read some of your posts, they can be off putting. Combine that with what you contribute to the dress better thread (I don't frequent it, but I see context clues), I can see how people would form a negative opinion about you. You can be the complete opposite person in real life for all I care, but somehow that might get lost in translation from thought to message board. Idk.

I take it the more open you are about your personal life, the more conclusion that will be drawn I guess, anyone that frequents that thread can tell you I'm cool, always willing to help when i can, anyone that has written me a pm can tell you the same, anyone that has actually met me can tell you I'm not a condescending ahole and I'm actually the complete opposite....I'm just an open book, here and in real life, that can play out in a negative way or positive....I get it.

That's cool that you're willing to do that. I can't put all of my life on the interwebz though, part of it is paranoia lol. But yeah a lot of things get misinterpreted/skewed when you have static words and pictures with no emotion or context around it. I believe you are a pretty alright dude though.

Moms confirmed everything I already thought about Edwin, my dude is selfish beyond belief, she's obviously unhappy, but like any Hispanic mom, specially a Dominican one, she will let this fool run rampant ad not give him an ultimatum...she's the voice of reason telling dude everything we have told him here ad he still doesn't get it...whatever....you should be ashamed making videos, exploiting your living situation, knowing you make enough money to change it, son YOU make enough money to give your Moms a bigger space, she's obviously crammed up in that apt ad you are not making it better...whatever happen to children growing up an taking care of their parents.

You keep thinking you doing it big by not having debt and bragging about the money good, but obviously only concern with what makes you happy and not what will put a smile on mammas face, I take it you are an only child, so I'm I and I could never see myself putting the most important woman in my life through that struggle...at least not at this age, this behavior would be acceptable from a 20 years old, MAYBE.

how about you respect his situation as you would want someone to respect your mothers situation.

you don't even know dude...but are being so judgemental.

not defending Ksteezy but how are you to talk? :rolleyes

I don't know if this is non NYers getting offended by the Steez, but people need to remember that NYers are typically more outspoken than non Nyers.  Somethimes they come off condescending, rude, or arrogant, to others while not intending any of the above. 

It's the NY in them brahs

Source:  My fiance is from NY

Last edited:
Props to Ninjahood for coming through to set the record straight. He's given NT a look into his life before (infamous bedroom picture), but props for keeping it 100.

Am I the only that thinks

Dj proto wifey > ksteezy wife

They both winning.....but Proto girl man....be having me jelly

And the pictures he posts of them together

Honestly, Ninjahood's given plenty of reasons not to like him. This video really isn't one of them.

:lol: at him making it seem like you can sell shoes but not sell a car.

And :lol: at having to hide new purchases

Last edited:
Serious question.
You make all this money?
Have no overhead.
Son, put your mom a plane back to DR and take over the crib?
What are you waiting for?
She stood because you asked her too at 17, you at least 30 now, I think she can go now.

This bruh, you got cake this - cake that c'mon now

:lol: all of a sudden the tables are turned and everyone is praising Ninja while criticizing Steezy... What the hell just happen in here?

Just shows you can never please NT!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom