Have anyone here had a serious hatred for anohter human being or still have a grudge still?

Back in HS some dudes made fun of me because I got dropped off by my aunt in her old bucket a couple times, I couldnt stand them dudes at all. Had me wanting to just wake up extra early just to walk to school. But now its funny because now im making half decent money and I seen one of the guys walking the other day and I just cruised by him in my charger on 22s like what up *%#@$

Back in HS some dudes made fun of me because I got dropped off by my aunt in her old bucket a couple times, I couldnt stand them dudes at all. Had me wanting to just wake up extra early just to walk to school. But now its funny because now im making half decent money and I seen one of the guys walking the other day and I just cruised by him in my charger on 22s like what up *%#@$

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Life is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too short to hold a grudge.

I can happily say I don't "hate" a soul. Of course there are certain people you may "dislike" for some reasons, but overall I don't have a problem with anyone. 
This. I don't feel anger to those who have gone out of their way to make me feel bad.

I feel pity.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Life is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too short to hold a grudge.

I can happily say I don't "hate" a soul. Of course there are certain people you may "dislike" for some reasons, but overall I don't have a problem with anyone. 
This. I don't feel anger to those who have gone out of their way to make me feel bad.

I feel pity.

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

Originally Posted by FDUB

but I just laughed as a defense magnetism even though inside I was angry and mad in the inside.
5djbz9.gif

Lol you just got added to op's grudge list.

people who anonymously post rude $**% about me on college acb.
i try to not let it get to me.

people who anonymously post rude $**% about me on college acb.
i try to not let it get to me.

the only person i hate with a fiery passion is my ex room mate. i wouldn't piss on fire to put her out. other than that i don't have any hate towards anyone, i doubt i ever would it takes too much effort to stay mad and dwell on people who did you wrong and harping on it isn't going to make you feel better or cause them to feel worse.

the only person i hate with a fiery passion is my ex room mate. i wouldn't piss on fire to put her out. other than that i don't have any hate towards anyone, i doubt i ever would it takes too much effort to stay mad and dwell on people who did you wrong and harping on it isn't going to make you feel better or cause them to feel worse.

Originally Posted by scshift

I feel you OP, I swear before college dudes around you are always on some lame, corny petty mindset.

I'm not mad though, that's the way it is. If you can't change it, you gotta deal with it. I'm not going to lift a finger to change people and make them better when I'm not there yet myself. So just hustle and do you. Every time I get so angry I want to fight someone or do some dumb $#*%, I think in the long run. I'm not going to let one person screw up my life plan.

You just have to learn to be independent. If you keep being that "nice guy", you have to accept and deal with the fact that there are lots of dudes out there who will mistake it for weakness and do you dirty. So if you don't like it, stop being a nice guy. Just shut up, stick to yourself and you will eventually leave and join another group of people who have a similar mindset.
This is the right mindset to have OP. I agree with and understand most of what you said. To this day, I still see this petty *#$@ even with my own group of friends who I went to HS with. (Not all of them tho, one's an NTer whats good Champ.) There are people out there who have like minded opinions, beliefs, and ideas that you will one day come across. After awhile you know whose down with you and who isn't. You gotta weed out those who bring you down. Get them out of you're life, or just not spend as much time with them if they happen to be you're homies. I have a hard time letting go of the past myself, but I find it's all about being independent, surrounding yourself with good people, and staying/keeping positive. 

And to my dude ridin' on the 22's, picture me rollin' 
pimp.gif
 good *^#$

Originally Posted by scshift

I feel you OP, I swear before college dudes around you are always on some lame, corny petty mindset.

I'm not mad though, that's the way it is. If you can't change it, you gotta deal with it. I'm not going to lift a finger to change people and make them better when I'm not there yet myself. So just hustle and do you. Every time I get so angry I want to fight someone or do some dumb $#*%, I think in the long run. I'm not going to let one person screw up my life plan.

You just have to learn to be independent. If you keep being that "nice guy", you have to accept and deal with the fact that there are lots of dudes out there who will mistake it for weakness and do you dirty. So if you don't like it, stop being a nice guy. Just shut up, stick to yourself and you will eventually leave and join another group of people who have a similar mindset.
This is the right mindset to have OP. I agree with and understand most of what you said. To this day, I still see this petty *#$@ even with my own group of friends who I went to HS with. (Not all of them tho, one's an NTer whats good Champ.) There are people out there who have like minded opinions, beliefs, and ideas that you will one day come across. After awhile you know whose down with you and who isn't. You gotta weed out those who bring you down. Get them out of you're life, or just not spend as much time with them if they happen to be you're homies. I have a hard time letting go of the past myself, but I find it's all about being independent, surrounding yourself with good people, and staying/keeping positive. 

And to my dude ridin' on the 22's, picture me rollin' 
pimp.gif
 good *^#$

If I am having issues dealing with someone for whatever reason, I usually just don't stick around them...sometimes its not always san option but minimal contact is what ill go for. In my opinion, being a successful person in life (whatever that means to u) is what matters.

If I am having issues dealing with someone for whatever reason, I usually just don't stick around them...sometimes its not always san option but minimal contact is what ill go for. In my opinion, being a successful person in life (whatever that means to u) is what matters.

i didnt read any of the other replies but my baby mammas brother hates me with a passion. He is crazy. He thinks im not in my sons life enough but he hasnt seen his 8 year old daughter in like 4 years. He even told his little sister, (my sons mom) , that he watched her through the whole 9 months of being pregnant and that he "fell in love with her" LITERALLY! He said that!!!! What a %%%$!%% fruitloop. She told me she looked at him with the
sick.gif
and i was like thats nasty.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i didnt read any of the other replies but my baby mammas brother hates me with a passion. He is crazy. He thinks im not in my sons life enough but he hasnt seen his 8 year old daughter in like 4 years. He even told his little sister, (my sons mom) , that he watched her through the whole 9 months of being pregnant and that he "fell in love with her" LITERALLY! He said that!!!! What a %%%$!%% fruitloop. She told me she looked at him with the
sick.gif
and i was like thats nasty.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom