Have anyone here had a serious hatred for anohter human being or still have a grudge still?

Originally Posted by FDUB

but I just laughed as a defense magnetism even though inside I was angry and mad in the inside.
5djbz9.gif

Yea man. I hold grudges. I got a heat upped on me in hs over a quad of trees. Dude skipped town back to Gary. To this day if I see him id stomp him out.

There wasn't anything I could do at the time though. Not gonna test a dude holding a gun.

Yea man. I hold grudges. I got a heat upped on me in hs over a quad of trees. Dude skipped town back to Gary. To this day if I see him id stomp him out.

There wasn't anything I could do at the time though. Not gonna test a dude holding a gun.

I feel you OP, I swear before college dudes around you are always on some lame, corny petty mindset.

I'm not mad though, that's the way it is. If you can't change it, you gotta deal with it. I'm not going to lift a finger to change people and make them better when I'm not there yet myself. So just hustle and do you. Every time I get so angry I want to fight someone or do some dumb $#*%, I think in the long run. I'm not going to let one person screw up my life plan.

You just have to learn to be independent. If you keep being that "nice guy", you have to accept and deal with the fact that there are lots of dudes out there who will mistake it for weakness and do you dirty. So if you don't like it, stop being a nice guy. Just shut up, stick to yourself and you will eventually leave and join another group of people who have a similar mindset.

I feel you OP, I swear before college dudes around you are always on some lame, corny petty mindset.

I'm not mad though, that's the way it is. If you can't change it, you gotta deal with it. I'm not going to lift a finger to change people and make them better when I'm not there yet myself. So just hustle and do you. Every time I get so angry I want to fight someone or do some dumb $#*%, I think in the long run. I'm not going to let one person screw up my life plan.

You just have to learn to be independent. If you keep being that "nice guy", you have to accept and deal with the fact that there are lots of dudes out there who will mistake it for weakness and do you dirty. So if you don't like it, stop being a nice guy. Just shut up, stick to yourself and you will eventually leave and join another group of people who have a similar mindset.

Seriously though... you should never waste time and energy hating or holding a grudge against someone. It's a useless emotion.

I wish the kobe/lebron haters would follow your advice

Seriously though... you should never waste time and energy hating or holding a grudge against someone. It's a useless emotion.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

it sports, its not that serious. But I do hate Lebron and hope the heat collapse against the celtics

Originally Posted by E3LAL

it sports, its not that serious. But I do hate Lebron and hope the heat collapse against the celtics

i despise my manager. his voice pisses me off. he breathes BS and is not even good at it. he's the oldest in the office yet hes the most immature. i feel bad for his kids. Srs.

i despise my manager. his voice pisses me off. he breathes BS and is not even good at it. he's the oldest in the office yet hes the most immature. i feel bad for his kids. Srs.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

dont get mad. get $$$
all them people that was talking ##$@ & making fun of you in jhs will be mad as hell & hate you once you get your racks up

This man knows...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

dont get mad. get $$$
all them people that was talking ##$@ & making fun of you in jhs will be mad as hell & hate you once you get your racks up

This man knows...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom