Have anyone come up to you and ask you to buy your grail???

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by CSDsofaKing

I was rockin' my grails the other day and this dude came up to me and was like....

Dude: Yo man nice kicks
Me: Thank you for your warm sentiments; it's greatly appreciated
Dude: I ain't never seen heat like that; how much you want?
Me: Kindly repeat your query, it appears you'd like to purchase the shoes I'm currently wearing
Dude: I've never seen those, they hot; I got cash on hand right now; I was gonna cop some heat then I saw what was on yo feet
Me: Unfortunately I can't possibly put a price on something I love so dearly
(Friendly 10 min exchange. In the end I accepted his offer of $200 and walked around barefoot for the remainder of the day. Little did he know I double up on shoes I love)

You will be missed.....................
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No way 

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

I was rockin' my grails the other day and this dude came up to me and was like....

Me: Kindly repeat your query, it appears you'd like to purchase the shoes I'm currently wearing
Dude: I've never seen those, they hot; I got cash on hand right now; I was gonna cop some heat then I saw what was on yo feet
(Friendly 10 min exchange. In the end I accepted his offer of $200 and walked around barefoot for the remainder of the day. Little did he know I double up on shoes I love)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No way 

roll.gif
roll.gif

sold a jersey off my back once, met this NTer (idk his username) at a mall while on vacation and offered to buy his cdp 3's for $150 he declined.

sold a jersey off my back once, met this NTer (idk his username) at a mall while on vacation and offered to buy his cdp 3's for $150 he declined.

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

These? Grails? I won't say anything lol. I often get compliments on my kicks at work and get asked where I get my shoes but I think people are more concerned about buying their groceries instead of my kicks lol.
still Smh at you wearing your Jams to work bro

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

These? Grails? I won't say anything lol. I often get compliments on my kicks at work and get asked where I get my shoes but I think people are more concerned about buying their groceries instead of my kicks lol.
still Smh at you wearing your Jams to work bro

Not kicks but someone bought my jordan bulls jersey off my back while i was working at a sneaker store.

Not kicks but someone bought my jordan bulls jersey off my back while i was working at a sneaker store.

Back
Top Bottom