Have anyone come up to you and ask you to buy your grail???

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I was camping for a pair of kicks in 05. Made it through the night rocking my grails. The next morning as more people arrived a dude offered me $500 for my pair. I decline to which he said "we'll see about that."

big dude

had me looking over my shoulder the ENTIRE day

hahahha...i would hav been paranoid as heck if he was a big buy too

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I was camping for a pair of kicks in 05. Made it through the night rocking my grails. The next morning as more people arrived a dude offered me $500 for my pair. I decline to which he said "we'll see about that."

big dude

had me looking over my shoulder the ENTIRE day

hahahha...i would hav been paranoid as heck if he was a big buy too

ive had this happen to me alot, especially when i wear my spacejams or 00' metallic V's, but people are stupid to think that im going to sell you the shoes off my feet and walk around in my socks smh

ive had this happen to me alot, especially when i wear my spacejams or 00' metallic V's, but people are stupid to think that im going to sell you the shoes off my feet and walk around in my socks smh

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

I have that same pair of Shadows and I wear mine on occasion, no worries.

Hey Cincy I posted this in the LC section already but have you ever heard of these OG Shadow 10's coming with a purple jumpman with a blue insole?

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

I have that same pair of Shadows and I wear mine on occasion, no worries.

Hey Cincy I posted this in the LC section already but have you ever heard of these OG Shadow 10's coming with a purple jumpman with a blue insole?

i always get dudes in my job asking to buy my shoes
including my district manager too bad his like 2 sizes bigger then me lol
had an offer for 250 for my back then DS columbia 11s
175 offer for my green bean 5s
and lastly 150 for my flint 13s which i all gladly refused regretted it later
when i was trying to sell some of my collection off but eehhh stuff happens lol

i always get dudes in my job asking to buy my shoes
including my district manager too bad his like 2 sizes bigger then me lol
had an offer for 250 for my back then DS columbia 11s
175 offer for my green bean 5s
and lastly 150 for my flint 13s which i all gladly refused regretted it later
when i was trying to sell some of my collection off but eehhh stuff happens lol

No, but I gave my boy 180 to take off his CG3 one day after the release. He was wearing em at school, and I went by and bought em during lunch ( I was out already, class of 04 ) and he went barefoot the rest of the day. He said he didnt even care, he was happy that he made 50 bucks 
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

No, but I gave my boy 180 to take off his CG3 one day after the release. He was wearing em at school, and I went by and bought em during lunch ( I was out already, class of 04 ) and he went barefoot the rest of the day. He said he didnt even care, he was happy that he made 50 bucks 
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

That's kinda grimey if he was your boy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

That's kinda grimey if he was your boy
laugh.gif

yea someone asked to buy my white/red viii before the cdp released nd someone offered me cash for my chrome ii's

yea someone asked to buy my white/red viii before the cdp released nd someone offered me cash for my chrome ii's

Back
Top Bottom