Have anyone come up to you and ask you to buy your grail???

As a part-time job I run activities for the teens (center) at my local Y.  Dudes are ALWAYS offering me money for kicks.  I get $$ offers every time I wear my white 5's, Doernbecher 1's, Olympic 1's, eggplant foams, citrus 7's, pennies, cg spizikes, any 11, taxi 12's, and my china hyperdunks for some reason get mad love... 

i find it funny when i go to footaction footlocker and champs people that work there always stare at my shoes lmao

i find it funny when i go to footaction footlocker and champs people that work there always stare at my shoes lmao

laugh.gif
funny this thread came up b/c someone just offered to buy my aqua's yesterday

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I was camping for a pair of kicks in 05. Made it through the night rocking my grails. The next morning as more people arrived a dude offered me $500 for my pair. I decline to which he said "we'll see about that."

big dude

had me looking over my shoulder the ENTIRE day
roll.gif
  What were you wearing anyway Brandon?  He offered you 500 so I'm pretty curious...
same here, care to share what sneakers you were wearing?

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I was camping for a pair of kicks in 05. Made it through the night rocking my grails. The next morning as more people arrived a dude offered me $500 for my pair. I decline to which he said "we'll see about that."

big dude

had me looking over my shoulder the ENTIRE day
roll.gif
  What were you wearing anyway Brandon?  He offered you 500 so I'm pretty curious...
same here, care to share what sneakers you were wearing?

Those Xs up there can be worn and nothing would happen... Its rare to hear about a pair of Xs cracking/crumbling...

Those Xs up there can be worn and nothing would happen... Its rare to hear about a pair of Xs cracking/crumbling...

ive had that happen a bunch of times

i use to get shoes early before getting shoes early was cool.

so i always had people asking about my shoes , were did i get them , how much are they, will i sell them rite off my feet

and i must say it was the greatest feeling in the world to say , SORRY , YOU CANT GET THESE NOW , THEY WONT BE OUT FOR ANOTHER MONTH OR TWO

nowadays anybody can get shoes early as long as you got the money but back then there was no place you could cop early atleast as far as i knew

so that made me one bad %*! mother#@($^:........................................................peace

ive had that happen a bunch of times

i use to get shoes early before getting shoes early was cool.

so i always had people asking about my shoes , were did i get them , how much are they, will i sell them rite off my feet

and i must say it was the greatest feeling in the world to say , SORRY , YOU CANT GET THESE NOW , THEY WONT BE OUT FOR ANOTHER MONTH OR TWO

nowadays anybody can get shoes early as long as you got the money but back then there was no place you could cop early atleast as far as i knew

so that made me one bad %*! mother#@($^:........................................................peace

Those Shadow is sicken... i missed up with the cdp 13 and 10, but waiting for more 10 to release....

Those Shadow is sicken... i missed up with the cdp 13 and 10, but waiting for more 10 to release....

people always tryin to buy my dmp 11s its actually a good idea to try to buy kicks off someone the kid i bought my dmp 11s from was wearing air yeezy tan should of tried to buy his regret it everyday havent seen a pair since

people always tryin to buy my dmp 11s its actually a good idea to try to buy kicks off someone the kid i bought my dmp 11s from was wearing air yeezy tan should of tried to buy his regret it everyday havent seen a pair since

DAMN bro you should have offer that kids for his air yeezy.... would nike ever release anymore yeezy ever again???

DAMN bro you should have offer that kids for his air yeezy.... would nike ever release anymore yeezy ever again???

Back
Top Bottom