Has this ever happend to you in a public restroom? Vol. Youre too close maaann!!!!

I usually get behind folks and urinate on their backs while humming Fiesta Fiesta

Last edited:
Yep. By none other than BET founder Bob Johnson at a radio station in Atlanta.

:smh:

Last edited:
Yes. 4 am at a bathroom at Penn Station in NYC. Some cellar dwelling penguin like creature emerged from a stall and stood right next to me.....He offered me $5 to give me a blowjob. I was so perplexed and heated I wanted to jab him in his throat, but at the same time I didn't want to be anywhere near that thing. One of the few and only times I have left a restroom without washing my hands.

I've had it happen, and they usually try to start convo. I refuse to talk to another man with my junk in my hand.

I've also been outside peeing and 2 people walked by me and one dude patted on my shoulder and asked what I was doing. I didn't know how to react.

Last edited:
I've had it happen, and they usually try to start convo. I refuse to talk to another man with my junk in my hand.
I've also been outside peeing and 2 people walked by me and one dude patted on my shoulder and asked what I was doing. I didn't know how to react.

Say G TFOH :lol:

Last edited:
More awkward than that, I'm 6'1 and if I'm in a stall next to another tall dude when we stand up to wipe our *** we can see each other 
mean.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

Yes. 4 am at a bathroom at Penn Station in NYC. Some cellar dwelling penguin like creature emerged from a stall and stood right next to me.....He offered me $5 to give me a blowjob. I was so perplexed and heated I wanted to jab him in his throat, but at the same time I didn't want to be anywhere near that thing. One of the few and only times I have left a restroom without washing my hands.
mean.gif
nerd.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
eyes.gif

I heard about that station at odd hours of the night. I'm good, I'd hold it :lol:

A few days ago I was taking a dump at work and some random dude went in to the stall next to me and was making all sorts of noises, not to mention the horrible smell of his doo doo. As soon as I finished, I turned off the lights and ran
mad.gif
 i hate when people do this when im at work. i always head for the end stall but sometimes someone will come in and use the middle one. thats when i turn on the theatrics. 

what is wrong with some people though? 

Back
Top Bottom