Has the homies dated/smashed your sister before?

Let's include but place it in a seperate category for step sisters.

I want to get the view from the side of the person getting affected rather than the person doing the affecting.

Please state if she is younger or older than you. It does make a difference.

Join in the discussion if you felt it was done to you behind your back.

My older homie from my old hood and my older sister were together for like 8 years. They never kicked it when we stayed around each other n he took me under his wing back in the day. Fast forward now they have a daughter and are both with other people but are still cool. He's 5 yrs older than me and she's 4

Last edited:
Became good friends with 2 dudes who liked my sister over the years, but she wasnt feeling either of em.

Both good dudes. Wouldnt have minded.

Homie liked my sister but I knew he liked to get around so I shut that down quick

Pitbull (the rapper) smashed my homies sister numerous times
laugh.gif

I never like this at all... but

A friend of mine from when I was young I ended up being the girl I've been with for eternity.

I never asked for his okay or anything though and it was his cousin... younger... much younger than both of us... yeah que R. Kelly

I had asked him years later at one of their family Christmas parties if he was mad and he was like heck naw out of all the low lives we grew up with at least I had some dignity :lol: he thought it wouldn't end up being this serious though because I was a playboy.

Back
Top Bottom