Has anyone else been using StockX?

They are likely not considered an essential service by the government and probably had to close their Detroit facility. My shipments have been going to Georgia. I've been getting paid in roughly 3 business days on my last couple of sales. Longest took a week and that went to Detroit a few weeks back. I've just been patient. I'm still employed and working from home. The money comes when it does. I've done 50+ transactions with them and never had an issue.
If they were deemed non essential they would have been closed. Not just all of a sudden. But good luck to all of you.

we gonna sit here and act like Goat isn't having the same issues.
Brought some aime leon nb's instant ship from goat either tuesday or wednesday & they're still sitting in the warehouse, but w/ da rona n everything I get it :lol:. I've used both sites frequently & about fairly even amount. Overall my sx experience has been slightly better in regards to shipping, customer service, etc.

Screenshot_20200428-010644_Chrome.jpg

Anything I have sold on Stockx has been shipped to Detroit

except this week, sold two items and both are going to GA

My first time to GA was last week. It arrived last Wednesday. I didn't get paid out till today. :smh:
They said they are re-routing packages to different facilities, so i'm not sure if it was authenticated in GA or not, but they do seem to be behind really bad. :frown:

PO

Yet everyone else is keeping up. Why you keep caping for these people. They are clearly not being transparent. You work there?
Stop with the lies. No, everyone else isn't. Nike is taking 2 weeks on some things. Farmers are pouring out milk bc they can't get it market. Some of the largest meat producers have had to shut down plants. Apple had to delay manufacturing on iPhones. It's not business as usual for anyone. Do you even follow the news at all?

Let' s be honest, you're an attorney looking for an angle to file some ******** lawsuit so you're coming up with tin foil hat theories. Yet you refuse to even read up on their main competition, Goat, which is having similar issues. It's almost as if a global pandemic slows down shipping and causes some warehouses and factories to shut down, causing delays. Who knew?

The fact that you're looking for reasons to sue a company having issues during a pandemic is gross.

Well this is exactly what a transparent company does. They invited thousands of customers to review them on trustpilot. The thing is, a bunch of those customers gave them 1 and 2 star reviews. Trustpilot says if the reviewer was invited or not. That's not damage control at all. Move along, citizen. Please don't send anything to them. I'm not kidding. I'm looking out.

Well this is exactly what a transparent company does. They invited thousands of customers to review them on trustpilot. The thing is, a bunch of those customers gave them 1 and 2 star reviews. Trustpilot says if the reviewer was invited or not. That's not damage control at all. Move along, citizen. Please don't send anything to them. I'm not kidding. I'm looking out.
Even Trustpilot just said there was no way all those reviews were real and from this morning. They're investigating it now. Guy I chatted with there was into shoes and very curious as to what was going on. He called Stockxs actions sad. They are.

I had two bids accepted and they canceled the sale due to SX security flag today, both high dollar.... God is good. Probably wouldn't have seen them sh!ts for months!

Well, damn. But I'm just a nutbag.
lol wut? You went all "They are circling the drain! They are robbing peter to pay paul! Beware!!!" when the truth was they had to shut down bc 7 employees got sick. Good luck with filing a lawsuit over them closing down due to sick employees.

Back
Top Bottom