Has anyone else been using StockX?

Nah man. I'm still working. Things are backed up everywhere but they've been holding on to peoples funds for weeks. Their response if you get any is be patient. That's not good enough. Do what you feel is comfortable but Ive helped multiple people finally get their money back after fighting with stockx for weeks. If they can't handle the influx they need to be transparent and adjust. Go to the BBB website or trustpilot. Their business is a mess.

now this dude has the right answer

Just for all the trouble you’re going through it doesn’t seem like it’s worth it to send anything out to Stockx

i hope you get your money back with no problems

I’m a have to check up on them on the BBB website like you said

good luck everyone and be safe

now this dude has the right answer

Just for all the trouble you’re going through it doesn’t seem like it’s worth it to send anything out to Stockx

i hope you get your money back with no problems

I’m a have to check up on them on the BBB website like you said

good luck everyone and be safe
Preciate you bro. I have gotten my money and about a dozen others I know of. The BBB complaint immediately gets them apparently. I only tried because I had exhausted all options to no avail.

Nah man. I'm still working. Things are backed up everywhere but they've been holding on to peoples funds for weeks. Their response if you get any is be patient. That's not good enough. Do what you feel is comfortable but Ive helped multiple people finally get their money back after fighting with stockx for weeks. If they can't handle the influx they need to be transparent and adjust. Go to the BBB website or trustpilot. Their business is a mess.

I do agree. if you are unable to provide services or experiencing delays, customers should be reimbursed asap regardless whether it is a pandemic or not unless they are physically handing you out contaminated money or transaction. the airline industry itself is in hot water for not reimbursing customers and held the money in place of vouchers. even Nike reimbursed customers who had difficulty obtaining their purchase plus some benefits for the trouble.

lol @ people whining bc **** isn't running like normal. At this point I expect delays. If things go quicker, I'm pleasantly surprised.
Delays yes. You have to understand though some of the people I helped had sold shoes in March. That's completely unacceptable. The shoes were literally in the warehouse for 3 and 4 weeks.

Delays yes. You have to understand though some of the people I helped had sold shoes in March. That's completely unacceptable. The shoes were literally in the warehouse for 3 and 4 weeks.
Yea that's unacceptable. I was just laughing at the "MY **** GOT THERE A COUPLE DAYS AGO! PAY ME!!!" guy.

Yea that's unacceptable. I was just laughing at the "MY **** GOT THERE A COUPLE DAYS AGO! PAY ME!!!" guy.
No doubt. I hear that but something is definitely off with the business in general. I've sold 32k with them in 4 years. I know their system pretty well. Holding people's funds for weeks is definitely not good practice or normal, not even in the current situation. Makes me leary of them at all.

StockX just laid off like 100 workers.

I sold like 5 pairs of shoes in the last 2 weeks, nothing big, just cleaning out my closet of things I never wore and it was weird. I sent 3 pairs the same day and only got a confirmation they received one. Then the other two got paid out before the one they actually confirmed receiving. Also they just showed up in my paypal account way before I got an email that I was paid.

I'm thinking they're spread way too thin and I'm glad I've been paid. I think I'm going to lay off StockX for a bit. I don't know how any of that stuff works but If they go bankrupt who knows what they'll do with transactions they're in the middle of.

I sold like 5 pairs of shoes in the last 2 weeks, nothing big, just cleaning out my closet of things I never wore and it was weird. I sent 3 pairs the same day and only got a confirmation they received one. Then the other two got paid out before the one they actually confirmed receiving. Also they just showed up in my paypal account way before I got an email that I was paid.

I'm thinking they're spread way too thin and I'm glad I've been paid. I think I'm going to lay off StockX for a bit. I don't know how any of that stuff works but If they go bankrupt who knows what they'll do with transactions they're in the middle of.

Sources also told Input that Cutler and his "new leadership team seem to not want to be in Detroit," where StockX is based, and this is just "them forcing their hand."

I peeped they have a lot of Bay Area jobs low key

Or what disgruntled employees walked out with... Ebay must be murdering them.

Or what disgruntled employees walked out with... Ebay must be murdering them. Damn I wish I wasn't right all the time. That company is straight garbage. Hmu if you need hrlp with a BBB complaint. It may be the only way to get your money back or get paid.

Head on over to trustpilot. Those reviews are brutal and that's just the last couple days. Please stay away from these fools right now.

Head on over to trustpilot. Those reviews are brutal and that's just the last couple days. Please stay away from these fools right now.

damn you are right

im reading these reviews and each one is worse then the next

right now buying and selling with stockx is a gamble

i wonder whats going to happen with the drop off center in nyc

i hope it dont go under

Last edited:
damn you are right

im reading these reviews and each one is worse then the next

right now buying and selling with stockx is a gamble

i wonder whats going to happen with the drop off center in nyc

i hope it dont go under
Let's be honest, who is going to a site like that to write a good review? Sites like that are pointless. It's the same with banking. The bigger the bank, the more complaints they get. Very few people take time out of their day to go write a good review about anything that's not food related. People will damn sure line up to ***** though. When something works as it is supposed to, it's expected so no reaction.

But StockX does need a customer service dept that answers phone calls. It's a joke that it's all by email and they are almost always pre-scripted emails.

Let's be honest, who is going to a site like that to write a good review? Sites like that are pointless. It's the same with banking. The bigger the bank, the more complaints they get. Very few people take time out of their day to go write a good review about anything that's not food related. People will damn sure line up to ***** though. When something works as it is supposed to, it's expected so no reaction.

true but these reviews are pretty bad

true but these reviews are pretty bad
No doubt. idk maybe I'm just oblivious to it bc of things I see people whine about on here. "This toe box has 32 stitches, this one has 34. Nike QC is ****!!!" I'm like damn man, really? Some people just like to *****. I've had some issues with StockX and not being able to call someone sucks but they've always made it right eventually.

No doubt. idk maybe I'm just oblivious to it bc of things I see people whine about on here. "This toe box has 32 stitches, this one has 34. Nike QC is ****!!!" I'm like damn man, really? Some people just like to *****. I've had some issues with StockX and not being able to call someone sucks but they've always made it right eventually.
It's more serious than that. Stockx also closed up the Detroit hub. I'll let you figure out why. They're holding on to people's money for weeks at a time. These are the signs of a company circling the drain.

It's more serious than that. Stockx also closed up the Detroit hub. I'll let you figure out why. They're holding on to people's money for weeks at a time. These are the signs of a company circling the drain.
You realize Detroit has been ravaged by Covid 19, right? They were recently valued at a billion dollars and they are owned by a billionaire that owns the largest mortgage company in the country. They aren't holding your $500 bc they have cash flow problems.

You realize Detroit has been ravaged by Covid 19, right? They were recently valued at a billion dollars and they are owned by a billionaire that owns the largest mortgage company in the country. They aren't holding your $500 bc they have cash flow problems.

You're probably right but when it comes to money and this coronavirus Anything is Possible

Seems to me the Authentication Center is shut down

Gilbert is an investor (among many), not the owner. If 12% of their workforce laid off = 100 employees, that means the whole company was roughly 833 total employees. Even at an average of $30k / year salary for the remaining 733 employees - that's $1.8m a month in payroll alone. That's if the average is only $30k/yr (which I believe is around the lowest end, as they start people at ~$15/hr)... Which is likely is higher than that once you factor in the CEO salary, the software engineers salaries, etc.

Not to mention the leases for real estate, now in multiple cities / countries, shipping fees, storage / distribution, marketing, costs of running the website / app, etc.

The definitely could be circling the drain.

Gilbert is an investor (among many), not the owner. If 12% of their workforce laid off = 100 employees, that means the whole company was roughly 833 total employees. Even at an average of $30k / year salary for the remaining 733 employees - that's $1.8m a month in payroll alone. That's if the average is only $30k/yr (which I believe is around the lowest end, as they start people at ~$15/hr)... Which is likely is higher than that once you factor in the CEO salary, the software engineers salaries, etc.

Not to mention the leases for real estate, now in multiple cities / countries, shipping fees, storage / distribution, marketing, costs of running the website / app, etc.

The definitely could be circling the drain.
Gilbert is listed as co-founder and out the capital in to launch the business. I think that classifies as owner. Not sole, but he owns a good chunk.

They were valued at $1b less than a year ago. Companies around the world are laying people off bc people aren't buying as much stuff. I don't view those companies as "circling the drain." I view them as doing what has to be done during these times.

I can understand certain people to be whiny b****** but one could just ignore those certain reviews that are B.S. and ones that are justified. the problem here is the consistency and integrity of the company from the get-go. I am one of those few now that do their research most of the time before getting myself involved with transactions and have to learn the hard, expensive and painful way. for me alone, with that kind of a business standing it would be a redflag already and something that I wouldn't deal with big transactions.

Back
Top Bottom