Has an artist ever done anything that made you say "I'm not going to support you."

he plot shows like robberies
in and out, 1-2-3, nobodies pleased

He doesn't even hide it
laugh.gif

When he does show up though, I've seen vids where's lip syncing.
grin.gif

he plot shows like robberies
in and out, 1-2-3, nobodies pleased

He doesn't even hide it
laugh.gif

When he does show up though, I've seen vids where's lip syncing.
grin.gif

i was never reaally a fan but once 50 said he only made music for money i couldnt take him serious anymore

i was never reaally a fan but once 50 said he only made music for money i couldnt take him serious anymore

Lol ya'll dudes sounding emotional man. Like your favorite artists betrayed you or something. I could really care less about most of the antics they get into, except for the occasional od ridiculous incident like R. Kelly sexing young girls (and even that ain't stop me from listening
30t6p3b.gif
). There's lots of things an artist can do to make me not like them as an entertainment personality. There's very few things that they can do to make me dislike their music if its still good quality isht. Take Joe Budden for instance. This dude is a complete clown. But if he puts out a hot song best believe I'm gonna download it. And I won't even play myself like some of ya'll and say the artist is losing my support because I, like the vast majority of you, ain't even buying the albums in the first place. They might lose my attention, that's about it.

Lol ya'll dudes sounding emotional man. Like your favorite artists betrayed you or something. I could really care less about most of the antics they get into, except for the occasional od ridiculous incident like R. Kelly sexing young girls (and even that ain't stop me from listening
30t6p3b.gif
). There's lots of things an artist can do to make me not like them as an entertainment personality. There's very few things that they can do to make me dislike their music if its still good quality isht. Take Joe Budden for instance. This dude is a complete clown. But if he puts out a hot song best believe I'm gonna download it. And I won't even play myself like some of ya'll and say the artist is losing my support because I, like the vast majority of you, ain't even buying the albums in the first place. They might lose my attention, that's about it.

An artist can drop one album you dont like and you no longer support him?

Nah, it's bigger than that, in the case of R. Kelly, innocent until proven guilty right? Fine. Let's separate the artist from the art, Kellz has a hell of a discography, you can't take that from him. But that man has a problem the catalyst for me was him walking around with a damn mask on calling himself the pied piper, and I can't help him to continue living the lifestyle he is living.

I, like the vast majority of you, ain't even buying the albums in the first place.

Soulja Boy has three albums because one went platinum and one went gold. J. Cole doesn't have an album out now because there's no indication that his label can sell enough of them to make it worth it.

I am buying albums... and it pisses me off when I feel like my money is either being wasted or the act of my support is disregarded. The power is still in the dollars and cents.

An artist can drop one album you dont like and you no longer support him?

Nah, it's bigger than that, in the case of R. Kelly, innocent until proven guilty right? Fine. Let's separate the artist from the art, Kellz has a hell of a discography, you can't take that from him. But that man has a problem the catalyst for me was him walking around with a damn mask on calling himself the pied piper, and I can't help him to continue living the lifestyle he is living.

I, like the vast majority of you, ain't even buying the albums in the first place.

Soulja Boy has three albums because one went platinum and one went gold. J. Cole doesn't have an album out now because there's no indication that his label can sell enough of them to make it worth it.

I am buying albums... and it pisses me off when I feel like my money is either being wasted or the act of my support is disregarded. The power is still in the dollars and cents.

lil wayne when he start kissin on baby & callin him daddy. if he do that in public just imagine wat go on behind closed doors
sick.gif
sick.gif

lil wayne when he start kissin on baby & callin him daddy. if he do that in public just imagine wat go on behind closed doors
sick.gif
sick.gif

this is a very interesting thread.

My almost there list
RICK ROSS- dude worked for the law and lied about... he wasnt clever enough to make a believable lie, and his constant "i think im somebody else" songs are annoying as hell, if not for production i wouldn't be listening to him anymore

T.I. Dude as a bigger idiot then i thought, its one thing to be hood, or be about that life you rap about..... but he is just stupid...
for me its the unnappreciation of how blessed he is to be where he is, his stupidity makes most of Paper Trail unlistenable now, and that garbage No Mercy album has me on my last stand

Wayne I think he and Birdman have the worst character in anyone i ever seen, they're single handedly are destroying our impressional youth, with this fake gang %%## tattoos all over they face, etc... i never thought him openly kissing a man named BABY would get swept under the rug, but that just tells me more about his fans than anything, i wont buy anything of them but i will play a hot song from them

Honorable Mention
Young LA for the Duck tattoo
Joe Budden for always being so damn Emo
Lupe.... smh @ Lupe
Vybe Kartel for bleaching his skin
Beanie Sigel...... smh dude is the biggest emotionally challenged bully i have ever seen..... like he could be about to kill me and id say "Freeway blamed you going to jail so much on State Property not blowing up like it could have" and he would probably leave me and go after Freeway on some "i thought we was family" !+*
Lil kim.... for he blatant hate of Nicki Minaj, made a fool of herself claiming she went "Paypal Platinum"
Foxy Brown, ibeen waiting on that damn Black Roses album sine that Presidential Rocafella XXLcover in like 2004..... she cant stay out of stupid trouble.
Shawty Lo... for this whole "IT Must be 2 sides" crap.... then squashing the beef when T.I trolls all over the Bowen Homes sign LOL

MY NO SUPPORT LIST
Game, this BiPolar idiot, Since the moment he and 50 did that BS im sorry press conference and then diss him like the next day i was done... the JAYZ flip flop obsession the Dr Dre love affair breakdown, dude has a Vagina and i never liked anything he did away from G UNIT..... and the Name Dropping OMG SMH

Jim Jones.... this dude i could deal with his fake tuff guy act... but the JAYZ obsession, the ducking TRU LIFE, the grimey Max B stuff..... all was bad but when Cam came out and said Jim wanted to fake a beef between them i was OFFICIALLY Done with this clown. and i wouldn't be surprise if he had something to do with Tru and Max being locked up

DMX... for the same reasons as T.I.

Young Buck.... you was crying on the phone to 50 like he was ur father..... then go on shows and diss him, thats why 50 released the phone call lol

MASON BETHA...... for obvious reasons but more importantly getting caught in the Range Rover with the boy.....

this is a very interesting thread.

My almost there list
RICK ROSS- dude worked for the law and lied about... he wasnt clever enough to make a believable lie, and his constant "i think im somebody else" songs are annoying as hell, if not for production i wouldn't be listening to him anymore

T.I. Dude as a bigger idiot then i thought, its one thing to be hood, or be about that life you rap about..... but he is just stupid...
for me its the unnappreciation of how blessed he is to be where he is, his stupidity makes most of Paper Trail unlistenable now, and that garbage No Mercy album has me on my last stand

Wayne I think he and Birdman have the worst character in anyone i ever seen, they're single handedly are destroying our impressional youth, with this fake gang %%## tattoos all over they face, etc... i never thought him openly kissing a man named BABY would get swept under the rug, but that just tells me more about his fans than anything, i wont buy anything of them but i will play a hot song from them

Honorable Mention
Young LA for the Duck tattoo
Joe Budden for always being so damn Emo
Lupe.... smh @ Lupe
Vybe Kartel for bleaching his skin
Beanie Sigel...... smh dude is the biggest emotionally challenged bully i have ever seen..... like he could be about to kill me and id say "Freeway blamed you going to jail so much on State Property not blowing up like it could have" and he would probably leave me and go after Freeway on some "i thought we was family" !+*
Lil kim.... for he blatant hate of Nicki Minaj, made a fool of herself claiming she went "Paypal Platinum"
Foxy Brown, ibeen waiting on that damn Black Roses album sine that Presidential Rocafella XXLcover in like 2004..... she cant stay out of stupid trouble.
Shawty Lo... for this whole "IT Must be 2 sides" crap.... then squashing the beef when T.I trolls all over the Bowen Homes sign LOL

MY NO SUPPORT LIST
Game, this BiPolar idiot, Since the moment he and 50 did that BS im sorry press conference and then diss him like the next day i was done... the JAYZ flip flop obsession the Dr Dre love affair breakdown, dude has a Vagina and i never liked anything he did away from G UNIT..... and the Name Dropping OMG SMH

Jim Jones.... this dude i could deal with his fake tuff guy act... but the JAYZ obsession, the ducking TRU LIFE, the grimey Max B stuff..... all was bad but when Cam came out and said Jim wanted to fake a beef between them i was OFFICIALLY Done with this clown. and i wouldn't be surprise if he had something to do with Tru and Max being locked up

DMX... for the same reasons as T.I.

Young Buck.... you was crying on the phone to 50 like he was ur father..... then go on shows and diss him, thats why 50 released the phone call lol

MASON BETHA...... for obvious reasons but more importantly getting caught in the Range Rover with the boy.....

Originally Posted by CJ616

No. As long as the artist keeps putting out music that I like, I couldn't give 2 #*$&# about what they do.
Pretty much. There's nothing outside of making bad music that would make me not want to listen to someone.

Originally Posted by CJ616

No. As long as the artist keeps putting out music that I like, I couldn't give 2 #*$&# about what they do.
Pretty much. There's nothing outside of making bad music that would make me not want to listen to someone.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Do a write up about Nas turning into a lame and this list is complete. Jay-Z really did win.
30t6p3b.gif
Still can't believe Nas signed under him.
tired.gif

A lot of dudes that people like, I never respected from the beginning and never supported.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Do a write up about Nas turning into a lame and this list is complete. Jay-Z really did win.
30t6p3b.gif
Still can't believe Nas signed under him.
tired.gif

A lot of dudes that people like, I never respected from the beginning and never supported.

Originally Posted by firered18

TI. I couldn't bring myself to buy his last album. Him going BACK to jail made all of what he was saying in paper trail a lie smh dude DID NOT get his %*%# together
I don't even know the name's of his albums after paper trail OR when they came out..
30t6p3b.gif
. Dude is still one of my "forefathers" style-wise, but damb Tip. 

Originally Posted by firered18

TI. I couldn't bring myself to buy his last album. Him going BACK to jail made all of what he was saying in paper trail a lie smh dude DID NOT get his %*%# together
I don't even know the name's of his albums after paper trail OR when they came out..
30t6p3b.gif
. Dude is still one of my "forefathers" style-wise, but damb Tip. 

Most artist don't realize they are a BRAND .... Tarnish your image, and obviously your losing supporters

Back
Top Bottom