Has an artist ever done anything that made you say "I'm not going to support you."

Well, just as I was about to finally get into T.I., this dummy proves everything I ever thought about him and goes back to jail.
What a dummy. Also, Soulja Boy & Lil' B, for obvious reasons.

Well, just as I was about to finally get into T.I., this dummy proves everything I ever thought about him and goes back to jail.

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

I woulda guess most people on NT would have said Charles Hamilton after he got punched by his girl
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm guessing NT just didnt support him in the first place 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

I woulda guess most people on NT would have said Charles Hamilton after he got punched by his girl
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm guessing NT just didnt support him in the first place 
roll.gif

game for being obsessive over Jay and every other rapper

Never rocked with Lupe like that but he made a jerk out of himself.

Budden for hitting women

game for being obsessive over Jay and every other rapper

Never rocked with Lupe like that but he made a jerk out of himself.

Budden for hitting women

Any rapper beefin with another rapper who's clearly above his level (lyrically, sales, etc.) Or, as Nas once said, "not in his weightclass".

Any rapper beefin with another rapper who's clearly above his level (lyrically, sales, etc.) Or, as Nas once said, "not in his weightclass".

used to think waynes cool till me and my boys ran into him at sportie la dude was mad rude to his fans...unless you were a chick lol

used to think waynes cool till me and my boys ran into him at sportie la dude was mad rude to his fans...unless you were a chick lol

Originally Posted by airedweezy

That sn tho
roll.gif

Hmm, I'd say DOOM. Rocked with him heavy, then I just didn't even care to check for his last LP. 

Other than that. Can't remember anybody else off the top of my head.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

That sn tho
roll.gif

Hmm, I'd say DOOM. Rocked with him heavy, then I just didn't even care to check for his last LP. 

Other than that. Can't remember anybody else off the top of my head.

Diddy for ending folks careers
Birdman cuz he's just lame
Wayne for trying to justify kissing another grown man on the mouth.

Diddy for ending folks careers
Birdman cuz he's just lame
Wayne for trying to justify kissing another grown man on the mouth.

Jim Jones- Max B totally crushed dudes street cred and the abilities to make a hit.

T.I.- So damn fake all around...it didn't take him getting arrested again to make me realize that.

And last, but certainly not least.....
RICK ROSS -How you gone say it wasn't true....then once the pics surface, flip flop that quick. Don't make know damn sense how ppl really try to vouch for this clown.

Jim Jones- Max B totally crushed dudes street cred and the abilities to make a hit.

T.I.- So damn fake all around...it didn't take him getting arrested again to make me realize that.

And last, but certainly not least.....
RICK ROSS -How you gone say it wasn't true....then once the pics surface, flip flop that quick. Don't make know damn sense how ppl really try to vouch for this clown.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

@ cguy
Because he refuses to do a full length with Premier like HE said he would.Hell if he knocked out a FEW joints i'd be on some "well... it's not the whole album... but i'll take it" !+@%,but noooooooooooooo.
Premier has been constantly saying (for years now) that he's ready to go and that all he needs is for Nas to give him the word.The ball is in his court and he won't do !+@% with it!
I haven't purchased anything he's put out since that "Hip Hop Is Dead" +!!@%!$#.
I respect Nas and his music career, and to me he's got some nice gems here and there.

IMO he is among the most overrated MCs in history. Never got into his music.

Back
Top Bottom