Has an artist ever done anything that made you say "I'm not going to support you."

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

@ cguy
Because he refuses to do a full length with Premier like HE said he would.Hell if he knocked out a FEW joints i'd be on some "well... it's not the whole album... but i'll take it" !+@%,but noooooooooooooo.
Premier has been constantly saying (for years now) that he's ready to go and that all he needs is for Nas to give him the word.The ball is in his court and he won't do !+@% with it!
I haven't purchased anything he's put out since that "Hip Hop Is Dead" +!!@%!$#.
I respect Nas and his music career, and to me he's got some nice gems here and there.

IMO he is among the most overrated MCs in history. Never got into his music.

mase.jpg

Mase_G-Unit_2006_mixtape.jpg

indifferent.gif

I mostly dont rock with artists cuz they may start to make wack music but.......

Mases flip floppery is of epic proportions

When kanye switched his whole style i kinda stopped messin with him. Not cuz of that but his music started to suck to me. U cant have weak music AND dress weird.

I mostly dont rock with artists cuz they may start to make wack music but.......

Mases flip floppery is of epic proportions

When kanye switched his whole style i kinda stopped messin with him. Not cuz of that but his music started to suck to me. U cant have weak music AND dress weird.

-chris brown for beating rihanna up
- the game for name dropping dr dre in ever single song on the drs advocate ,the butterfly tat,then the LA tat which covered the butterfly tat,then the big red star that covered the LA tat which covered the butterfly tat,dissin jay,and most recently the red afro thing ... [i was a fan when he was on g unit ]
-lil wayne kissing a dude and callin him daddy [thats not even his real pops] the whole rockstar thing when he claimed to be the best "rapper" alive,the lip ring , i can go on forever so im gonna stop here

-chris brown for beating rihanna up
- the game for name dropping dr dre in ever single song on the drs advocate ,the butterfly tat,then the LA tat which covered the butterfly tat,then the big red star that covered the LA tat which covered the butterfly tat,dissin jay,and most recently the red afro thing ... [i was a fan when he was on g unit ]
-lil wayne kissing a dude and callin him daddy [thats not even his real pops] the whole rockstar thing when he claimed to be the best "rapper" alive,the lip ring , i can go on forever so im gonna stop here

^Well it's been said that DOOM had a twin replica type dude doing some of his shows on some lazy #!@+.
I read an interview where he said that that's basically a bunch of !!$+**@$.I don't know if it's true or not though.

^Well it's been said that DOOM had a twin replica type dude doing some of his shows on some lazy #!@+.
I read an interview where he said that that's basically a bunch of !!$+**@$.I don't know if it's true or not though.

^Had a whole bunch of shows where he didn't even show up, just sent out a dude in a mask as an impostor. From what I've read and seen, the dude is clearly lip-syncing and only does a couple songs before getting booed off the stage. The people at the shows didn't get refunded. Ho +#%#.

^Had a whole bunch of shows where he didn't even show up, just sent out a dude in a mask as an impostor. From what I've read and seen, the dude is clearly lip-syncing and only does a couple songs before getting booed off the stage. The people at the shows didn't get refunded. Ho +#%#.

When Ol Man Jigga started calling himself the GOAT in early 200 and all that close to biggie talk.

When Ol Man Jigga started calling himself the GOAT in early 200 and all that close to biggie talk.

I didn't stop supporting him, and I actually liked  LASERS...But I did lose some respect for Lupe after all the foolishness he has been saying..He is the only artist that I have actually PURCHASED ALL of his albums..

I didn't stop supporting him, and I actually liked  LASERS...But I did lose some respect for Lupe after all the foolishness he has been saying..He is the only artist that I have actually PURCHASED ALL of his albums..

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

eek.gif

The fact he did it once is BS.....then he has the audacity to do it a few more times after, blasphemy.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

eek.gif

The fact he did it once is BS.....then he has the audacity to do it a few more times after, blasphemy.

Back
Top Bottom