Has a scene from a movie or tv show ever made you cry VOL.....REAL TEARS

UP caught me with some surprise feels.

The ending scene of The Time Traveler's Wife messed me up a bit.

Most recently, I watched this movie again and it had my eyes a bit misty too
laugh.gif

I'm watching this scene like, can you imagine the feels that the Lost Boys had? After mad long, their leader, who was against growing up, returns and he's an adult.
frown.gif

When Caine died on "Menace II Society" and the "I love you Jenny/ "come fly with me Forrest, come fly with me Forrest" from Forrest Gump.

Last scene in toy story 3 when he's giving his toys away and sees woody in the box too. :frown:

Came in here to post this

Also the scene in Set It Off when Jada is counting the money on the bed and thinking back on all the good times with the crew :smh: :smh: :smh:

Creed hit me right in the feels during two scenes:

1- When he visits Adrienne and Pauly's grave site. I just binged Rocky 1-4 that week so they were JUST alive (to me).
2- When he told Donny, "you're a Creed, and I love you kid" right before the 12th round against Ricky Conlan

Mufasa dying is just..it just sucks man. Will never get over that scene with him on the ledge and Scar not helping him up. Haven't watched LK in years for that particular scene and I'm a grown man smfh :lol:

When I have kids someday I'll watch it again tho

Last edited:
as a kid...goofy movie had me bad.

"click" surprised me and got me a bit

nothing gets me worse than seeing a parent feel neglected

Creed hit me right in the feels during two scenes:

1- When he visits Adrienne and Pauly's grave site. I just binged Rocky 1-4 that week so they were JUST alive (to me).
2- When he told Donny, "you're a Creed, and I love you kid" right before the 12th round against Ricky Conlan
creed was good and definitely had me tearing up

Pops had to carry me out the theater. :frown:

The movie AI had me all in the feels as well.

Last edited:
I've cried recently to the Naruto Itachi Backstory.

Once when Shisui was carrying itachi. Just thinking about how dirty Danzo did Shisui.

The other when Itachi killed his parents.

Feels on feels.

I've cried recently to the Naruto Itachi Backstory.

Once when Shisui was carrying itachi. Just thinking about how dirty Danzo did Shisui.

The other when Itachi killed his parents.

Feels on feels.
Watching Itachi fall apart when he had to kill his folks was pretty tough 

The ending credits from American Sniper got me teared up. Especially watching it from overseas.

Back
Top Bottom