Has a celeb ever re tweeted or replied to anything you said?

I really don't know who Wale is

If you listen to hip-hop,
indifferent.gif
. If not, I somewhat understand.
ohwell.gif

LMAO....
Wale. You seem like a pretty chill dude. Your an easy target though. Most rappers are sensitive... its okay though

We all know your a puppet

wale replied and only 1 page? dude talks about whiping it out with his boys 25 pgs....smh
whats wrong with nt these days

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

wale replied and only 1 page? dude talks about whiping it out with his boys 25 pgs....smh
whats wrong with nt these days
dude its just whale
dolphins>whale anyway

Fab called me corny
laugh.gif

PBF RTed me when I asked Zab why he didn't go after a rematch w/that shower door.
Summer Bailey blocked me. I forget why.

I dunno I'm forgetting a lot more.

Kevin Durant blocked me but he's a wale groupie so I wasn't surprised....think it happened the day wale blocked me after his argument w/ devin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Wale replied that I was lame when I said Pacquio threw more punches punches than he sold albums. Surprised he didn't block me
laugh.gif
Is that why you made that thread about him?

Originally Posted by rpjgator

yes :
mike posner
rashard lewis
wale
mike posner is a weiner.. came to my fraternity to perform and acted up like a lil kid. he is now known as mike poser

I'm only following a few celebs... but Kevin Hart will definitely reply to anybody, positive or negative.

@AroundTheHorn RT @Shabooyah1124Ol "How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?" lookin. . .

When Tony Reali had that terrible mustache people went in on his mustache. He RTed me.

Originally Posted by bns1201

got like 3 replys each from Shaq and Rashard Lewis

got a direct message from B.o.B.'s manager saying to "stop" tweeting about him cuz I said that I thought his song said "nut-nut-nuttin on you"...which I think woulda been awesome

roll.gif
roll.gif
got people in the library staring at me funny cause im crying trying to hold in my laugh

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

im just tryna figure out if a *#++$ talk #%!! about you...what would you do? because i make music , im supposed to be like ok? some of yall show love ..but some of yall insult like im supposed ignore ALL of it...then when i block you ..its "he bein sensitive"...
363266156301907632ba40dbdb795191a090b041.jpg
laugh.gif
 i need to get on twitter...

Originally Posted by StuntHard

Wale, Jay Electronica DM'd me after I asked him if he was this dope before he smashed badu, or does she have lyricism embeded in her vag,
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

whatd he say

Back
Top Bottom