HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL JORDAN #45

Thanks for the memories on the court, thanks for the great models over the years, no thanks for the terrible models over the years, Good Luck with the divorcesettlement, and nonetheless Happy Birthday MJ.
pimp.gif

Happy Birthday Michael and David Katz, haha and I hate to be a stickler but the Flint XIXs came out on Saturday March 13th, I never forget a release date,it's weird, but I know the Flint XIX mainly because it was close to my birthday and I had a bangin' birthday party that Friday the 12, anyhow enoughrambling...Happy Birthday Mike, you old as hell but can still hoop like none other

Happy Birthday MJ! Glad to see that the XX3 is really going to end the signature line... It is theperfect shoe to finish the line... And I love the "Become Legendary" commercials that show us this is really how you are going to finishstrong!

for his bday he shoulda given us a discount priced 23... i guess i'm wishing wayyyy tooo hard lol

for his bday he shoulda given us a discount priced 23... i guess i'm wishing wayyyy tooo hard lol
If anything he'd stick one of his 45 birthday candles in a box & make it a limited release.
laugh.gif

Happy B-day Michael.

Happy birthday MJ! Thanks for the memories! You are still the GREATEST! You are untouchable!
It's gonna be the 10th (!!!!) birthday of your last champ team, and I miss those guys, those teams a lot!

Don't forget about the MAN's old buddy, Chuck!!! So happy 45th to Sir Charles too, on the 20th!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom