HANDS DOWN THEE worst movie ever made!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at Bloodz vs. Wolvez. I can tell that should be considered the worst movie ever based off that pic alone.

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Originally Posted by peep tha sneaKs

pootie_tang.jpg

we have a winner. This is the worst movie I've ever seen.
smh.gif

I've been skeptical about all Chris Rock movies after this +#$%. I get what they were trying with this movie but it just sucked.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Is Troll 1 as bad as Troll 2? I kinda need to see the first now.

No, not at all. I remember watching it as a shorty and  as much as I can recollect it was a 'decent' movie. Was Troll 2 the one that was set in Nilbog?(Goblin spelled backwards)

These are the WORST MOVIES I'VE EVER SEEN!
All we could do is laugh during our horror movie night.  I almost left with tears. Martial Arts scene was just hilarity.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
This movie was just Trash.  Authentic Manure
laugh.gif

vinyan-xlarge.jpg

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Is Troll 1 as bad as Troll 2? I kinda need to see the first now.
Nah, that's what makes Troll 2 so bad. They have nothing to do with one another. Troll 2 doesn't even have any trolls in it, just goblins. The makers just bought the rights to the name to make some money off of confused video store shoppers.
roll.gif

I'm about to watch Troll 2 on hulu, it's terrible.

ba036a9acfa6daf0f5b816f8f588f5cd.jpg

Look this up on youtube, they have the full movie in parts. But this teenage kid who looks like he's 10 has a crush on this older girl. On his adventure he has to take a bath in front of a perverted old shop keeper and get beat up by bullies who look like grown men that should be charged with attempted murder on several occasions.

It's supposed to be a kids movie. Watch the first 3 parts and you'll see.  I couldn't post because it would be streaming.

196524.jpg

I have no faith in that upcoming movie with the director of Jurassic Park 3. I rented this from Blockbuster when I was a kid. This movie is on hulu too, it's terrible. Captain America goes out on his first mission and FAILS. He stops a rocket by kicking it. Nonsense ensues.

Not the worst but still...
moviePicture

Will.I.Am's accent was
sick.gif
. I liked the first two X-men but this was a waste. The adamantium bullet and that combined super-powered thing at the end
indifferent.gif
were something a 10 year old comes up with. The writer must have been high.

Journey to the center of the earth

Hands down worst iv ever seen

2nd worst

Mighty Joe Young

Back
Top Bottom