Halloween Hoverhand!

yo, i'd hover hand that wonder woman(questionable) too.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

252713_1381059422006_1697571999_631013_6198568_n.jpg

roll.gif
A habitual hover hander though
roll.gif

247568_1381057901968_1697571999_631004_3576331_n.jpg

got that mccain problem

Originally Posted by prymone

i never understood the whole hover hand thing..

why?
I've never understood it either but it seems like a lot of dorky guys do it and it looks weird in pictures.
I think what I used to do was worse, which was instead of putting my arm around a girl's shoulder I would position it on the waist and my hand would move to the buttcheeks.  Super perv style 
laugh.gif

Most people that are socially awkward/shy are afraid to touch girls like that when they take pictures. Where it's just a picture, I haven't met a girl that has resisted having my hand on her hip or shoulder when I was taking a picture with her no matter the event.

What's the point of even putting your arm out if you're not gonna grab them?

Gotta be forceful with these #%**@!.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Most people that are socially awkward/shy are afraid to touch girls like that when they take pictures. Where it's just a picture, I haven't met a girl that has resisted having my hand on her hip or shoulder when I was taking a picture with her no matter the event.
^What he said.

I hoverhand fat girls, and I'm not ashamed of it.
Any little interaction with a fat girl gets their unhealthy hearts in a flutter.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I hoverhand fat girls, and I'm not ashamed of it.
Any little interaction with a fat girl gets their unhealthy hearts in a flutter.
My dude that's when you gotta post up with your arms folded, lean to the left a little. Have her on straight homie status. 

Back
Top Bottom