Guy Throws Rock At Lamborghini Aventador

I laughed. That car is garbage. Nothing but an earsore and a waste of non-renewable energy. 99% of Lamborghini owners that aren't celebrities are not getting any P. This car got what it deserved with those two idiots inside who have nothing productive to do besides race up and down that street. I will never understand the infatuation with gaudy cars. No one cares except for people who have the worst priorities of all-time. My dude Rocky took one for the home team that day.
you better than this bro. :smh: :smh:

No he ain't. :lol:

Dude been like that for years.

NTers can't be this dumb.

He sped off because he didn't want any more rocks thrown at his car.

He probably came back on foot and got him.

If is me I park right away and tackle the dude. Right there.

I drive a '13 5.0 and I get tested all the time by damn near every type of vehicle. Most of the time, its a V6 Chally or Camaro trying to fly by me to show off their car. It actually happened about 3 times on my way to work this morning. I'm just cruising and then all of a sudden someone zooms by just to get in front of me. They don't do it to any other vehicle during this span, just me :lol:

I can drive 75-80 on the freeway (our speed limit is about 55) and people feel the need to drive faster than that just to try and race me.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom