[| -- (GTA) We better not go on a Garbage Strike next week! (Vol. No repeat of 2002) -- |]

With the hot weather it's going to be extra stinky.

Got my 3M mask
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
@ some of the street side garbages being taped off with City of Toronto notices on em. Then they got the nerve to say don't litter
laugh.gif

^yup really sad imo,

some dudes (actually this one grandma was really funny...) actin like +$#+ was water in the third world

^ indeed.

They had people on the news with literally a shopping cart full of booze. Like, who spends a grand on liquor "just in case"?

After seeing all the asshats interviewed on CityTV this week, I'm further reassured that 99% of the population are idiots and have some how cheated deathand natural selection.

Of course, we Canadian NTers are in that 1%.

^ Did you watch CityTV @ 6 today? and the Workers taunting the Volunteers @ the Dump Sites?
laugh.gif

Honestly we just got on summer vacation and their gonna close down LCBO
smh.gif
imagine parties with no juice
grin.gif

I did watch it. I thought they were taunting their managers...who aren't unionized.

That's what I'm talking about though. How do you do something so unprofessional and expect to be compensated as if you weren't disposable?They're idiots man. And the guy who got hit trying to stop people from parking under city hall? What a *##%#%*. Inconveniencing the public isn't goingto help.
laugh.gif
then old dude shows up at the dump with a Timmies and got a BJ basically.

Yeah your right it was the Managers.

laugh.gif
The one dude with the Dreads "Your not doing it right, we cantake 2 or 3 bags at one time".

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the old man.

Stopping people from parking at City Hall is stupid. Run them fools over.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Yeah your right it was the Managers.

laugh.gif
The one dude with the Dreads "Your not doing it right, we can take 2 or 3 bags at one time".

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the old man.

Dude with the dreads was hilarious. He's going to get the bad garbage route when they return. That guy in the Brewers shirt that hit Ol' Man Riverwith his car was upset. He didn't get charged or anything apparently.
Its going to get worse before it gets better.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hope they show it all over again @ 11.

laugh.gif
Dude in the Brewers Shirt, he wanted to be on Camera son didn't care.

Originally Posted by 5tan

Stopping people from parking at City Hall is stupid. Run them fools over.
roll.gif

This could be long and drawn out. 18 sick days per year heck that's almost 1/12 months of paid sick time which I'm assuming is 100% since they get tobank it and cash out at retirement if unused.

Just announced LCBO Deadline got extended to tomorrow @ Midnight now.

I heard they were still going to be open though...you would just have to wait to get in every five minutes or something.

Back
Top Bottom