GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Are you taking into consideration of play-in playoffs lol just asking because it seems like most people don't know we are still having it this year.
Yeah, I'm taking it into consideration. If they can win enough games to be in or near 7-8, I think they still have a chance to qualify for the play-in.

this post screams I know nothing about playing this game. Watching him Is infuriating? Last year wasnt infuriating?

How do you think a top pick develops playing as a 3rd-4th option with no time to develop? Not to mention off of a an injury.

People need to understand the day klay got hurt again this season was a wash.

Sometimes I feel like people don't remember what it was to be a fan prior to we believe. We had a long drought of irrelevant basketball. We are competitive regular seasons are fun to watch. We will be back.

No need for the insults. If watching him hasnt been hard to watch for you, you either dont care about the future of this franchise, or you are a homer that thinks he has been ok or good. Wiseman has been a massive disappointment this year. Its absolutely been hard to watch. I knew the season was going to be a wash when Klay got hurt. Not sure what that has to do with James being a disappointment.

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 10.30.28 AM.png

here's Wiseman's shooting #s. kinda wish he would stop shooting those jumpers for the rest of the season.

No need for the insults. If watching him hasnt been hard to watch for you, you either dont care about the future of this franchise, or you are a homer that thinks he has been ok or good. Wiseman has been a massive disappointment this year. Its absolutely been hard to watch. I knew the season was going to be a wash when Klay got hurt. Not sure what that has to do with James being a disappointment.
No insults thrown but your proving my point. Your basing the actions and play on a who kid who has 0 time with teammates heading into the season and had missed considerable time in his freshman season of college.

With no summer league or training camp and he got covid. This year is an anomaly for all rookies transitioning. Isnt it funny that the player having the best season played a full year of pro basketball in the year leading up to the season prior to his iniury?

The league doesnt cater to bigs the way it used too there is a learning curve. And this takes time. Where was this energy Steph and Klays rookie season?

Most bigs in there first year struggle with fouls. Hes not even featured on offense. Centers usually take time to develop.

Draymond wasnt even playing

But watching him play is tough to watch lol and you worried about the outlook when we stopped being contenders the minute Klay went down.

What else would you have them do, draft ball? Then we really have 0 depth at center. remember the day before the draft was the day Klay got hurt.

I'm not a homer your pointing fingers at the wrong person. Even his teammates see the potential but you sitting here mad bc this team ain't top 3 in the west. Take a breath and relax. Injuries happen weve just been lucky for the last 5-6 years to not have the issue. Even Lebron said the dubs are the healthiest team he has even seen coming into a final

Truth be told what player has Kerr actually developed in his tenure as a head coach? I'll wait. Not a shot, but you need to pay attention to the dynamics and what actually makes the warriors a good team and the how. More focus on understand how rather then just the output.

Season was lost before Wiseman was even an official Warrior. The only reason oubre even on the roster

Last edited:
Why am I not surprised Bogut would be a dude dishing dirt about his former team lol.

Yeah wtf is wrong with bogut lol...old *** chatty patty
I think one of his first episodes he talked about the Jordan Bell incident on his podcast and then Jordan Bell responded back to him and said that wasn't remotely close to what happened lol.

Take your talents to another streaming service. They a fine a dozen anyway. Been using YouTube tv lately.
I don't wanna pay $65/month. 😭
Hopefully they can come to an agreement for next year, even if they raise their price slightly.
Even TNT is blacked out for tonight's game 😔

The one thing I do enjoy and kida miss was watching the regular season without knowing we gon win or that we are just that much better.

Fun to watch guys figure this out. Also fun to watch Curry go off bc he has too. Just like the old mark jackson days haha

Yeah, I'm taking it into consideration. If they can win enough games to be in or near 7-8, I think they still have a chance to qualify for the play-in.

10th place will get you in the play-in and the way I see it, we’re currently in 10th after kind of underperforming, and catching tough breaks on the season.

Play-in shouldn’t be too much to ask but we’ll see.

Just gotta take our lumps against the top seeds and beat the worst teams in the association more often than not down the stretch. Go .500 agains rival teams in the west gunning for the 7-10 spots and we should be good.

I just want to see us put on a show in the play-in.

10th place will get you in the play-in and the way I see it, we’re currently in 10th after kind of underperforming, and catching tough breaks on the season.

Play-in shouldn’t be too much to ask but we’ll see.

Just gotta take our lumps against the top seeds and beat the worst teams in the association more often than not down the stretch. Go .500 agains rival teams in the west gunning for the 7-10 spots and we should be good.

I just want to see us put on a show in the play-in.
Word. The remainder of their schedule is favorable for the W's to really gain some ground from the 10th spot up.

Let's see if Kerr continues to run PnRs with Wiseman like he did last game. If they do that, I think Wiseman can get more involved and be a factor for the team.

Sidenote: I'm shocked that Paschall has fallen out of the rotation.

Steph being the best player in a series
Steph playing 40 mins
Great defenders especially at the wing
Ability to get to the line
Ability to shoot the 3

Built for the playoffs man

We just need paschall to return and give our bench a boost. Not worried about or scared of any team.

Warriors can definitely make noise and get into and through the playoffs without having to go through the Lakers or Clippers in the early rounds.

W's can hang with the teams from 6-9. Heck with Denver losing Murray, we know the W's can hang with them too.

Warriors started off slow last night but JTA played a big role. Dude is thriving in this system. I think he's going to be a Warrior for the remainder of his career.

How many consecutive games has Steph scored 30 points? Dude is hot.

Back
Top Bottom