GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

don't it take bigs normally longer to get adjusted too? i mean besides Blake, Embiid, & Zion.

took embiid hella long to see the floor.. sixers franchise created the "trust the process" to keep fans' trust

james wiseman's gonna be good. 19 years old. bruh is essentially 5 minutes removed from going to his senior prom. he catches passes like vernon davis' ole brick hands *** but i'm willing to be patient. i've liked what i've seen from him thus far, especially some of the flashes of his post moves.

Sure. I just am not thrilled with having to wait a few years for him to develop as Steph and company get older and older.

how many more wins do you think the gsw would have this year if melo was on the team instead of wiseman?

without Klay this season, I didn't see this as a championship year regardless of who they drafted. so as I fan, I was thinking about next season's team. assuming Klay's healthy for this is what potential starting 5s would look like

a. steph/klay/wiggins/dray/chriss with Lamelo coming off the bench

b. steph/klay/wiggins/dray/wiseman

I'm going with B. Given Wiggins defense and contract, I don't think he's coming off the bench. If Kerr wanted a "death" lineup with Lamelo on the court with Wiggins, then he's moving Dray to the 5, but I don't know if Dray's body can sustain playing that position consistently. I'm hella eager to see how Wiseman's offense improves from now until game 1 next year.

without Klay this season, I didn't see this as a championship year regardless of who they drafted. so as I fan, I was thinking about next season's team. assuming Klay's healthy for this is what potential starting 5s would look like

a. steph/klay/wiggins/dray/chriss with Lamelo coming off the bench

b. steph/klay/wiggins/dray/wiseman

I'm going with B. Given Wiggins defense and contract, I don't think he's coming off the bench. If Kerr wanted a "death" lineup with Lamelo on the court with Wiggins, then he's moving Dray to the 5, but I don't know if Dray's body can sustain playing that position consistently. I'm hella eager to see how Wiseman's offense improves from now until game 1 next year.

Wait...are they getting lamelo? Lol redraft?

GSW interested in trading for oladipo. Thoughts?
Unless he’s willing to be sixth man of the year, I don’t see it happening. Maybe they’re getting as much inside info as possible about his injury history, comparing his to klays? I dunno
Anyone been watching any Houston ball lately? Can dipo still play lockdown defense?

Unless he’s willing to be sixth man of the year, I don’t see it happening. Maybe they’re getting as much inside info as possible about his injury history, comparing his to klays? I dunno
Anyone been watching any Houston ball lately? Can dipo still play lockdown defense?
He's decent. Scoring around 20ppg, but isn't shooting great. He's on an expiring contract, so he may be a good option if they team is serious about making playoff push.

Heard a soundbite on KNBR this morning of Jalen Rose claiming the W's front office telling LaMelo that he was going to be drafted and then wasn't. Interesting to hear.

Started the 2nd half dead with Steph ripping the team.

Let's see if this is the 'wake up call' the team needs for the rest of the season.

Also, Santa Cruz's season is over....Smiley is back baby!

mans is absolutely killing it in the gleague.. but somehow, once he gets back to the warriors roster, he's back to CessPoole

I WAS WRONG ABOUT JORDAN POOLE!!

kerr's letting that young man play his natural position and just be a scorer rather than a PG. he's about become jordan clarkson/lou williams

I WAS WRONG ABOUT JORDAN POOLE!!

kerr's letting that young man play his natural position and just be a scorer rather than a PG. he's about become jordan clarkson/lou williams
Not going to get too hyped with him just yet lol. But I am happy he's finally contributing on the court.

Wanamaker out of the rotation was a given. He had all the opportunities in the first half of the season to solidify his role, but didn't.

Lakers won't have Davis, Gasol, and Caruso tonight. They better take care of business.

Forgot there was a game today hahaha, that game yesterday was as complete as I’ve seen the warriors collectively. Best Wiggins game by far. Still don’t like that our success from decent team to really good team hinges on wigs playing well night in n night out. Hope he takes the challenge.

poole! props to the gleague coaching staff. The fact that he was in the closing lineup says a lot. Didn’t expect mannion to get a decent amount of burn but he’s clearly a more craftier player than wana.

bron sniffed out everything we were doing last time. Hopefully Kerr is not as predictable. Steph gotta play like it’s his bday every game.

my biggest concern regarding wiseman is if his talent & production will result in wins so similar to situations like Cousins & KAT

my biggest concern regarding wiseman is if his talent & production will result in wins so similar to situations like Cousins & KAT
That's a fair concern, but I'll give him the benefit that the kid is only 19 and played 3 NCAA games before jumping to the NBA. He'll get there, but it's the time it'll take for him to finally mesh and be consistent with the rest of the team.

Disliked how Trez simply got to him last night with his physicality.

what do you mean exactly when you say he'll get there? what do you think the short-term, mid-term, and long-term concerns are for him?
Meaning through more playing time and getting familiar on where he needs to be on the court. You see glimpses of it from time to time, but there are times where he's simply standing where he shouldn't be.

Idk what his short, mid, long term concerns are with him. But I think understanding his positioning on both sides of the ball and better understanding who he's guarding and their tendencies will definitely help him improve. I don't think offense will be too much of an issue, other than learning and establishing go-to moves to help him score.

Example. he's more talented that Trez and I was expecting Wiseman to make Trez work last night. Well, Wiseman was the one who got worked.

The team is 20-20 and a have a good stretch with beatable teams. This is a good time for Wiseman to really show his development and for the rest of the team to take advantage of the schedule position themselves within the top 8. IMO, the Warriors really should push for a playoff spot because why not? They're right there within the top 8 and even if they don't win it, it shows they have a pieces to keep and build upon when Klay returns next season.

The team is 20-20 and a have a good stretch with beatable teams. This is a good time for Wiseman to really show his development and for the rest of the team to take advantage of the schedule position themselves within the top 8. IMO, the Warriors really should push for a playoff spot because why not? They're right there within the top 8 and even if they don't win it, it shows they have a pieces to keep and build upon when Klay returns next season.

i want them to make a playoff appearance just so the young guys (EP, Wise, Poole, Nico) can get post season experience. i don't have the highest expectations for this year, this is just like 72 games of practice. kerr's made it abundantly clear that we shouldnt be emotionally invested in the outcome of this season

Back
Top Bottom