GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Yeah he said that was their projection, but apparently they're actually retaining more than expected. I'm thinking resale value plays a big part though. Seat license fees are ridiculous...practically a mortgage lol. I'm gonna make an appointment and at the very least I'll get to check out the new place
yeah man, definitely go and see what its like and the numbers they're giving you. I'm very interested in that from someone in the conversation first hand. i always hear the public comments on the oracle tickets and chase center assumed pricing.

I know its a different beast, but my season tickets at Levi's went up $4 a game from my tickets at Candlestick. Take that for what its worth.

I can't even remember what my seats were this season, around $75 if I am not mistaken. My seats at Chase are in a similar location, but because of seats "hanging over", I am row row 9 instead of row 3 in Oracle. The "membership" was about $13 for 2 and the tickets will be about $9. Definitely looking to attempt to get my money back for the games I cannot attend, as the commute from San Jose to SF on most days is brutal for me. Ideally I would want to go for a season and sell them. According to them, you cannot turn a profit on the "membership", so I am just hoping somebody will grab them.

I will always be a Warriors fan, but it kind of sucks how things are looking. Looks like any act that isn't "Chase" will continue to be booked at Oracle or SAP.

I know existing ticket holders get some loyalty discounts, and from what I was hearing their per game prices will increase less than 10 percent. The license fees are usually the deal breakers. I'm gonna hit em up for sure though.

strongly convinced that the warriors purposefully got a worse record than Toronto/Milwaukee so that way they could close out the Finals in Oakland.

imagine that as a curtain call for Oracle

Wouldn’t doubt it. I do believe these guys coordinate season long plans. The 73 wins, the 16-1. The 1-3...

Had to revive this thread.

We have to contain Tucker and Gordon as best as we can while working Klay back into the fold, even if that means him going to the paint more.

This has probably been stated multiple times, i know we’re running an 8 man rotation but we need some type of scoring from shaun, zo and looney. I’d much rather see Jonas in there over Shaun. Shaun is physically washed, he’s done. He’s not even trying to camp close to the rim near the baseline for that turnaround because he’s probably lost that elevation. Jonas can at least hit a three and he’s strong/wide enough to box out

Got outscored by 27 from the Three Point Line, 1 from the free throw line and out rebounded by 2. If Klay gave them anything, they win.

It’s funny how so many rather see the Warriors lose than their own teams win. Win or lose, the run has been amazing and something none of us thought we’d see in our lifetimes.

I can see Jerekbo going on a short scoring run and we know Looney can score. I think can provide some coring too, but all of this will come easier if we get on top early and stay on top until at least halftime.

Good win fellas, I'm so grateful that everyone stepped up in KD's place. Sharks win, Dubs win, GoT episode 4 for me tonight. Might take the day off tomorrow.

And A’s with a walk off win right next door to oracle

:pimp::pimp::pimp:
source.gif

They gotta start moving the ball around more.
This is key for them to win on Friday and have atleast 1 bench player contribute.

Still believe the Warriors will win this series. I want to believe that Steph and Klay found their touch again.

Run back the pre-KD plays and I think Houston is done.

The lack of depth is still concerning but hopefully this can be largely offset by ball movement versus ISO.

Klay isn't exactly known as an elite ball handler. Dray pushing reminds me of SJAX. And that's not good.

The lack of depth is still concerning but hopefully this can be largely offset by ball movement versus ISO.

Klay isn't exactly known as an elite ball handler. Dray pushing reminds me of SJAX. And that's not good.
I have a feeling the rotation off the bench is, Looney, McKinnie, S.Dot. Jerekbo, and occasionally Bogut.

Depth is going to kill us if the Rockets rotate the ball and limit their ISOs to Harden.

Snapchat-105046606.jpg

Had my appointment today to discuss season ticket pricing....Chase center is gonna be dope af by the looks of their models/renderings. As for the tickets, it's not a terrible investment (right now) but it requires a lot of money on the front end.

What sections are even available?
They don't have a lot available, so basically either really good seats or really bad seats. He said that they got around 30 ot 50 people in there each day, but that he thinks he'll still have seats available next week. The seat license/membership is gonna be a deal breaker for a lot of people for sure. They'll finance but its 10% down and then 15% in 3 months and another 15% by the end of the year. They then finance the remaining 60% up to 8 years at like 7% interest.

Back
Top Bottom