GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

man... still got my we believe stuff so i wasn't too hyped about the jerseys.

it's awesome how they brought them back to pay homage though. How'd they keep it a secret?!

I'm still waiting on the throwback rookie webber jersey style....

IMG_8634.jpg

Last edited:
man... still got my we believe stuff so i wasn't too hyped about the jerseys.

it's awesome how they brought them back to pay homage though. How'd they keep it a secret?!

I'm still waiting on the throwback rookie webber jersey style....

IMG_8634.jpg

speaking of webber, i never realized just how much i disliked the man for how much he contributed to the long term demise of this franchise

hearing people call into 957 the game about their memories of Oracle had me in my feels today but lots of stuff about warriors' history came up. **** got me to thinking about how we traded away penny and a bunch of 1st rounders for only one season of webber. his feud with don nelson and his very public overture of not wanting to be a warrior destroyed that 90s team. team couldve been something special with him, mullin, spreewell and tim hardaway. instead, we were forced to watch todd fuller while fooling ourselves into thinking that donyell marshall wasn't just a 90s poor man's tristan thompson

speaking of webber, i never realized just how much i disliked the man for how much he contributed to the long term demise of this franchise

hearing people call into 957 the game about their memories of Oracle had me in my feels today but lots of stuff about warriors' history came up. **** got me to thinking about how we traded away penny and a bunch of 1st rounders for only one season of webber. his feud with don nelson and his very public overture of not wanting to be a warrior destroyed that 90s team. team couldve been something special with him, mullin, spreewell and tim hardaway. instead, we were forced to watch todd fuller while fooling ourselves into thinking that donyell marshall wasn't just a 90s poor man's tristan thompson

That he did. he crippled our team for YEARS. It wasn't only him though, i always thought Nellie gave up TOO MUCH for him in the first place.
i mean c'mon, Penny Hardaway AND multiple first round picks? but then again the state of the franchise was so poor that us fans didn't care at them time so long as we got a 'big name' draft player in return.

correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't it mullin, sprewell and webber? did we trade timmy by then already or no?

i thought it was cool though when Webb came back with nellie a few years back (with the we believe unis) although he was a shell of his former self....

Timmy tore his ACL that year. Man I was pissed when that happened. A starting 5 of Timmy, Spree, Mullin, CWeb, and Seikaly.

Oh that's right, i forgot he tore his acl....

seikaly and webber were never on the same team, right?

i thought the starting 5 would've been
1. timmy
2 spree
3. mullin
4. billy owens
5. webber

i know we traded webber for gugliotta and owens for seikaly but don't remember the exact years that happened....

i remember webber saying that he didn't like playing center, and that he preferred being a PF

man i was too young to appreciate just how dope Sarunas was and to a larger extent what he meant to european ballers. i remember watching highlights of him, dude was yolked but could attack the rim with straight finesse and touch

I moved to the Bay Area in '92 and remember getting the Sports Channel seeing those warrior squads and he jumped out to me. I wasn't used to needing cable to watch games since the Bulls were mostly on WGN.

yall idk what's longer: waitlist for warriors' season tickets or the waitlist to get a personal spot at BART parking lots.

a few years back, i applied to get a BART parking spot. got a notice with an estimated wait time. ******* waitlist number had more digits than my bank account.

man he wanted that so bad last year...

then had a horrible game 3 i think it was and you can tell he was pissed at himself....

man he wanted that so bad last year...

then had a horrible game 3 i think it was and you can tell he was pissed at himself....

The way he went about shooting towards the end of game four, first time i ever thought steph was stat-chasing

steph taking random shots when the game/series was pretty much settled is analogous to me sending the same message to 20 tinder chicks. Volume shooter :pimp:

how long have you been wait listed??? :wow:

I don't even remember. It was right around when they announced the move to sf. I was #9,XXX in line. The rep told me they were expecting around half if their holders to opt out of the move across the bay.

I don't even remember. It was right around when they announced the move to sf. I was #9,XXX in line. The rep told me they were expecting around half if their holders to opt out of the move across the bay.
No ****. I'm really surprised half opted out of the new spot experience. That many live on that side of the bridge?? That price must be going brazy.

I know my season tickets went up 44% when the pistons moved arenas last season. *** holes.

Well you have your seat license too - there's a partner here who is in like 105 row 5-8 or so I think....the cost is something.

No ****. I'm really surprised half opted out of the new spot experience. That many live on that side of the bridge?? That price must be going brazy.

I know my season tickets went up 44% when the pistons moved arenas last season. *** holes.

Yeah he said that was their projection, but apparently they're actually retaining more than expected. I'm thinking resale value plays a big part though. Seat license fees are ridiculous...practically a mortgage lol. I'm gonna make an appointment and at the very least I'll get to check out the new place

Back
Top Bottom