'Grizzlies discriminating against Haddadi'

This dude can't be serious he is crying about the perks that he is not getting, how about you
be happy you are in the NBA and getting paid good money to play basketball.

Memphis Grizzlies' Iranian center Hamed Haddadi has been deprived of many of the privileges enjoyed by his teammates due to his nationality, his family says.

“During our recent conversations, Hamed has more than once complained that he is deprived of privileges because he is Iranian,

This dude can't be serious he is crying about the perks that he is not getting, how about you

Memphis Grizzlies' Iranian center Hamed Haddadi has been deprived of many of the privileges enjoyed by his teammates due to his nationality, his family says.

“During our recent conversations, Hamed has more than once complained that he is deprived of privileges because he is Iranian,

He's about to find himself partying with Peter John Ramos.
laugh.gif

So if you get paid millions, discrimination is okay?
30t6p3b.gif

Not saying that I side with him or anything, but I don't see anything wrong with speaking out.

So if you get paid millions, discrimination is okay?
30t6p3b.gif

Not saying that I side with him or anything, but I don't see anything wrong with speaking out.

Originally Posted by HottDogg2k3

Ahmad Haddadi told IRIB that his brother “has to pay for anything within the club,

Ahmad Haddadi told IRIB that his brother “has to pay for anything within the club,

For some reason I always feel bad when I see obvious outcasts playing for certain NBA teams. For instance, it must've been really tough when Yao joined Houston or when Yi joined Milwaukee. This dude is Iranian living in a new country where he probably didnt speak much of English playing in a city where he can not relate to many people. Heck, I still wonder how Zaza Pachulia has managed to keep sane on the Atlanta Hawks all these years. He's been the only white guy on that team for like 5 straight years. Imagine him going out with his teammates after a game...he wants to go to a club where they play Euro dance but he ends up being the only white guy in some Atlanta hip hop establishment.

For some reason I always feel bad when I see obvious outcasts playing for certain NBA teams. For instance, it must've been really tough when Yao joined Houston or when Yi joined Milwaukee. This dude is Iranian living in a new country where he probably didnt speak much of English playing in a city where he can not relate to many people. Heck, I still wonder how Zaza Pachulia has managed to keep sane on the Atlanta Hawks all these years. He's been the only white guy on that team for like 5 straight years. Imagine him going out with his teammates after a game...he wants to go to a club where they play Euro dance but he ends up being the only white guy in some Atlanta hip hop establishment.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I think Zaza has fun being the foreign guy on the team.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I think Zaza has fun being the foreign guy on the team.

Zaza is a funny dude. I dont think he'd have any problems.

Ill wait for BHZ to comment on this, but its things like this that makes players decline workouts during draft time.
30t6p3b.gif

Zaza is a funny dude. I dont think he'd have any problems.

Ill wait for BHZ to comment on this, but its things like this that makes players decline workouts during draft time.
30t6p3b.gif

somehow I don't think Memphis is the best place to get acclimated to the US if you are an Iranian. then again, if you're going against Thabeet everyday in practice, it might make you feel the positives outweigh the negatives.

somehow I don't think Memphis is the best place to get acclimated to the US if you are an Iranian. then again, if you're going against Thabeet everyday in practice, it might make you feel the positives outweigh the negatives.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom