GREY MARKET DISCUSSION THREAD VOL. 2!!! (LET'S KEEP THE DISCUSSION MATURE) RULES ON PG 1 PLEASE READ

I saw fake galaxy foams in a 15 which was strange because the only other fake shoe I've seen a 15 was the white AF1s. Never seen anything in a 16.

nerd.gif
 for a PM

Last edited:
I didn't think so.

Thanks Lemo and RickyRiebel

No problem, sir!  If you find a pair you better jump on it.  Your size is a rarity in any market.  Grey or otherwise.  

I'm actually a size 12. I was only asking if it was possible for GMs to have sz 16 or large sizes because I was looking at sz 14--17 in the Tuxedo to compare to mine and seeing the same issues I had that some saw as GM features.

Widow peaks, white tipped strings etc.

I basically used the larger sizes that I knew were Legit to help authenticate my pair that we/some were questioning the authenticity of

Authentic Section

That's interesting. I wonder if they reverse engineered an actual pair, or just used the same current shape. Dmp 11s definitely have a different shape than anything from the Cdp and on. I would appreciate a link too. I'm curious how it looks.

Last edited:
Is there any other product besides Jordan's where the knock-off sells for more or as much as the retail original?

Authentic Section

does it actually have real pics?

i mentioned about 2-3 months ago that DMP XI would be coming back in GM/Fake form but i havent seen any actual pics.

i know one site had an stolen authentic pics and put them on the site.

What was the package that had the Jordan 7's Orlando and Raptor.
I saw a pair of these on CL for 320.

Orlando DS
Raptor VNDS

Anyone seen any Reps of that package?

Orlando DS
Raptor VNDS

If it has the full box with the pull out drawers you should be good. I'm pretty sure early release pairs were sold separately in a plain jordan box back then.

Orlando DS
Raptor VNDS

100% sure they didnt make fake/rep of that pack

i mentioned about 2-3 months ago that DMP XI would be coming back in GM/Fake form but i havent seen any actual pics.

There's only 1 pic, and it looks like it's legit. I'm not sure though.

It's just nice to be able to bounce the pics or pickups through the NT forums when you have grabbed or are thinking of grabbing an after RD shoe.

Sometimes I buy 2 or 3 resells at a time and I can't stress enough how reassuring it is knowing I can get feedback on the authenticity of a new pickup, most of the time.

There's only 1 pic, and it looks like it's legit. I'm not sure though.

PM me the pic when you get a chance

i predicted it happening once i saw all these others.

this is getting so bad. dudes getting scammed left and right and its only getting worse

SMH

^

They don't look terrible... they look like 2001's (with the exception of the tinted sole).

If I'm being totally honest here, I think those look better than my authentic 2011's :lol:.

Last edited:
those look good?

nah

if you think they look better than authentics then you might have some fakes :lol:

my authentics are freakin beautiful IMO

Back
Top Bottom