Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I saying AR has great business practices? Not at all... but he has access to resources NO OTHER sites have... to produce alot of stuff. actually that's exactly what he saying except air randy.....since your going to follow his every word make sure you follow that.....only site he's co-signed is that one. So dissect another one of his comments...
That comment was made in almost 3 years ago, air randy has been around since as early as 2006.yes he was the pioneer of GM air Jordan's You honestly believe he makes 100% of the GM air Jordan's? That's absolutely ridiculous. Do you think that it's just coincidence that all GM sites, toabao sellers and others sellers a like including air randy, have almost exactly the same inventory?

Air randy was special because his materials were real. His concords had real patent leather, real carbon fiber. That's why no one doubted him. Back then the GM wasn't public knowledge. If is now. More shoes are being made in more factories. When Randy was on top retros weren't releasing 5 or 6 a month. It is now. So if the regular market is increasing why wouldn't the grey market?

Last edited:
Just because demand has went up doesn't mean the supply has......so no.....I'm sure there are other GM dealers but to the extent taobao has them ......no....

Don't even trip, just went thru the last couple of pages and the dudes up on their soapboxes have a bunch of overpriced listings go figure. We get it, you want to protect your "investments" so the value on your precious trading cards, I mean sneakers, don't diminish.
burn.
devil.gif

i'm very curious and anxious to see what happens when the "sneaker market bubble" bursts. Much like the housing market. Something will trigger it. We might be seeing the start of it now with GM sneakers. There was a time when DB 4s and Ray Allen 13s were worth 700-800 dollars. But what happens when guys got all these "ultra rare" DS sneakers that ain't worth **** anymore because the market has been flooded with all kinds of different pairs...retail, GM, "perfect" replicas. I know dudes selling perfect 4s on ebay and craigslist for 200 bucks. It's a 50 dollar sneaker lol. The bubble is getting very close to bursting though. And i'm gonna laugh when it does.

you'll know **** has hit the fan when you start seeing DB 3s available on rstor and kinstor.

Last edited:
I can't quote a 3 year old comment but when you do it's valid?????

Seriously bro? I used It to prove that it eas already established that GM shoes arent fakes like YOU kept claiming. After I posted that GM suddenly exist to you, but just with air randy? Look at it in context and you'll see the other sites he's talking about are replica sites.

Last edited:
burn.
devil.gif

i'm very curious and anxious to see what happens when the "sneaker market bubble" bursts. Much like the housing market. Something will trigger it. We might be seeing the start of it now with GM sneakers. There was a time when DB 4s and Ray Allen 13s were worth 700-800 dollars. But what happens when guys got all these "ultra rare" DS sneakers that ain't worth **** anymore because the market has been flooded with all kinds of different pairs...retail, GM, "perfect" replicas. I know dudes selling perfect 4s on ebay and craigslist for 200 bucks. It's a 50 dollar sneaker lol. The bubble is getting very close to bursting though. And i'm gonna laugh when it does.

you'll know **** has hit the fan when you start seeing DB 3s available on rstor and kinstor.
when i see db3 on taobao woo im about to hop on that **** 
grin.gif

they have the DB4s but thats almost like buying GM BIN shoes, people gunna know since you are buying a premium quality shoe with sub par craftsmanship/materials. but do you. ill stick to the easier shoes from GM like the 3s and 1s but will still have my agent send me actual pics before i jump in but even then im scared to pull the trigger honestly. dont wanna pay almost $200 for a bad pair

It doesn't matter what you say, fools who keep arguing won't stop even if Michael Jordan came in the thread and admitted GM sneakers were same materials, same tech, same factory.

Which seller/agent is the best to order through? I'm looking for couple of pairs (royal blue I, 88 III, bred IV, grape V) and I wouldn't mind saving money if the GM's were very close to the retail ones.

Lol at peeps collecting gm kicks...u know not wearing em and having just as memorabilia/ viewing peice...silly.

If ur buying to beay em into the ground that's a whole diff. Story tho..

sorry for the comment but I was watching some YouTube videos and noticed some people refering to gm kicks saying stuff like "yeah I'm probably not even going to wear these just keep them on ice"
Its just silly to me..what's everyone else think?

Last edited:
Lol at peeps collecting gm kicks...u know not wearing em and having just as memorabilia/ viewing peice...silly.

sorry for the comment but I was watching some YouTube videos and noticed some people refering to gm kicks saying stuff like "yeah I'm probably not even going to wear these just keep them on ice"
personally I wear the shoes and it wouldn't bother me if they got beatup because I know I can just get them again.

We've already asked for that and nothing. But there defense will be they look the same or where's the proof there not made in the same factory. Nothing's ever been documented......
bingo. thing is, people who the NT community (admin and mods alike) regard as reliable and connected have posted tons of info, that you guys are choosing to ignore. I dont own any GM pairs but i dont see any problem with them

Basically.. :lol: @ folks waiting on documentation

On grey markets... At this point either some of ya

To slow to realize whats been going on or some of

Ya stuck in "JB farts roses & does no wrong"

We been in a new era...suck it up or go collect

Beanie babies...

Aside from spelling........ I agree

Havent been in this thread in a min has anyone did comparisons of the GM toros vs the retail pair?

Theyre IDENTICAL

Except a few little things

And they were made in the same factory too.

Right?

Thats what ur gonna hear
Even if u have pics of the differences

"Theyre still the same man. "

wore my gm rays again today
969925_10201600471963083_1877330534_n.jpg

my only gm pair, picked up a couple of years ago.

btw: yes i did a lace swap with a pair of green from my nikeID aj2012. i did the same with my store bought flints, but with aj2012 white laces.

Last edited:
Theyre IDENTICAL

Right?

Thats what ur gonna hear

I once bought a real looking $100 bill for $75... for the price why not

looks just like the one you get from the bank on release date.. same exact materials & everything

(probably made in the same factory, although i can't prove that... but i mean they're so close like identical twins),

just super minor differences though.. like its too crispy on the edges, missing one skinny line & a dot.

i tried to deposit it at a bank, they're not sure about it & scanned it under a machine.. they said its fake,

i told them they're still the same bro, its just not authorized by the federal reserve, I heard the same guy who works at the federal made them too, because they don't pay him enough.. no one would even know the difference,, unless they have a really good counterfeit money scanner or check with the feds.

they said no, its still counterfeit... so its fake.. next thing you know the secret service took me & threw me in jail because its illegal to knowingly possess counterfeit money & goods. end of story

moral of the super cool story my bros: I've learned that the secret service handles counterfeiting crimes
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I once bought a real looking $100 bill for $75... for the price why not
looks just like the one you get from the bank on release date.. same exact materials & everything
(probably made in the same factory, although i can't prove that... but i mean they're so close like identical twins),
just super minor differences though.. like its too crispy on the edges & missing one dot

i tried to deposit it at a bank, they're not sure about it & scanned it under a machine.. they said its fake,
i told them they're still the same bro, its just not authorized by the federal reserve, I heard the same guy who works at the federal made them too, because they don't pay him enough.. no one would even know the difference,, unless they have a really good counterfeit money scanner or check with the feds.
they said no, its still counterfeit... so its fake.. next thing you know the secret service took me & threw me in jail because its illegal to knowingly possess counterfeit money & goods. end of story

Cool story, bro.

Theyre IDENTICAL

Right?

Thats what ur gonna hear

Okay man we get it. How about you do some research and help prove your point, show that they're not made from the "same everything". This thread is here for people to learn. These posts you keep making are as useless as the people saying they're identical with out any proof.

There are plenty of people here capable of an intelligent argument but you respond to those that aren't. Real helpful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom