Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo which sell you get that from? Those look legit. 
I made a friend overseas after i failed rd plus some health issues. They legit. Just another point of reference if need be. Thing with royals is that distribution was so heavy overseas that just about anyone had access to multiple pairs for purposes of making copies with very little authority to crack down. Its almost impossible to legit check unless u had or have first hand experience with real ones. The fakes are too good now but there are none that are that good.

I don't use an agent, I use websites that act as "middlemen" and charge 10-20 dollars more than what they go for on rstor or kinstor. It's a couple of bucks more for peace of mind. I always thought that agents were used by people who are actually buying sneakers in bulk and selling them on ebay or their own websites as a side job.

Hey guys just got my shoes. I wont name the seller but i think everyone knows by now lol. Tell me what you guys think? Just took these pics 

I don't use an agent, I use websites that act as "middlemen" and charge 10-20 dollars more than what they go for on rstor or kinstor. It's a couple of bucks more for peace of mind. I always thought that agents were used by people who are actually buying sneakers in bulk and selling them on ebay or their own websites as a side job.

That's an agent.

What's so funny? you really think I'm using my galaxies as a phone? Is you naive? "B" grades are not authorized by Nike because of flaws. Hence not "A" grade. It's flawed. It gets expelled from the factory into outlets, nike wants to put it on sale, it's not legit how they want it to be, catch my drift?

Last edited:
What's so funny? you really think I'm using my galaxies as a phone? Is you naive? "B" grades are not authorized by Nike because of flaws. Hence not "A" grade. It's flawed. It gets expelled from the factory into outlets, nike wants to put it on sale, it's not legit how they want it to be, catch my drift?

God bless you, bro

I made a friend overseas after i failed rd plus some health issues. They legit. Just another point of reference if need be. Thing with royals is that distribution was so heavy overseas that just about anyone had access to multiple pairs for purposes of making copies with very little authority to crack down. Its almost impossible to legit check unless u had or have first hand experience with real ones. The fakes are too good now but there are none that are that good.
No man look at your sizing tag and your inside net stitching yours looks way more legit than the one my agent took a picture of

im planning to return the rstor ones and get it from kinstor, if its still a fail im just gonna get my money back

Who else have ordered the Royal 1's from rstor here?

Can somebody who owns an actual original release pair please measure how high the high top is for a size 9?
I did but after seeing that hang tag and that toe box im getting a refund .Rather pay more for a legit pair that rock a fake

No man look at your sizing tag and your inside net stitching yours looks way more legit than the one my agent took a picture of

im planning to return the rstor ones and get it from kinstor, if its still a fail im just gonna get my money back
Dude just dont use an agent. Iv'e ordered over 10 times form rstor and never got a bad pair. Avoid the hassle of your agent buying from a different seller. 

Ill wait for another member buy it from kinstor and rstor Royals 1

ive bought from rstor twice the 2nd time they messed up and i moved to kinstor

lol bro read the post above what you just linked

Read the first sentence replying to that post.

Why would concords, grapes, 4's or any of those other shoes have to do with the fact that I haven't seen that on a retail pair of royals.

Also check out the GM concords Demonicquiiks just posted. Toebox has the leather nipple.

Last edited:
How could they be legit when the royal never came with a hang tag
I hear but thats the thing. Ask anyone from the original threads that had to buy overseas and they will confirm that tag. It will throw a red flag at first look but remember the royals are more of an international shoe so legit pairs from there will show differences from pairs sold in the u.s.
View media item 498207

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom