Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
sucks for you.
no shoe i ever bought at an outlet had a huge "B GRADE" stamp on them lol
Not every shoe sold out a Nike outlet store is a B-Grade shoe. Outlet stores primary purpose is to sell excess stock. Older releases sitting in wearhouses, medium to large quantities of stock sitting in the back of stores. Hope you guys noticed that the reason Nike changed up its release technique to keep shoes from going to outlets and lowering the prices. Instead of releasing the entire stock of shoes, they release them bit by bit. so the supply never truly meets demand. This way the can "restock" for a year and slowly disperse the stock at full retail price, as opposed to releasing them all at once and risk having pairs sit. It also gives the people who bought on release day a chance to give the shoes they bought some wear. And soon enough theyll be wanting a new pair to replace the old pair. And thats how they get ya every single time.

Smh. Guess you haven't bought enough shoes in your life. More than likely, the shoes that you got from outlets with no b grade stamp are the shoes redistributed from retail stores. True b grades never make it to retail stores, but can bd sold at outlet stores. Thats the whole purpose for outlet stores like tanger. They sale old items or manufactured defects or sometimes, a designer makes an item just for an outlet store.
Riiight. More like I don't deal with "B" Grades, "GM" and hardly any Outlet drops, which NONE have "B" stamps on it or else I wouldn't have BOUGHT IT.  I pay more money for AUTHENTICS because I don't value anything other than authorized retail versions.  Keep your mouth shut.  SMH!!!

Last edited:
Riiight. More like I don't deal with "B" Grades, "GM" and hardly any Outlet drops, which NONE have "B" stamps on it or else I wouldn't have BOUGHT IT.  I DON'T CARE for anything other than authorized retail versions.  Keep your mouth shut.  SMH!!!
with todays "quality" it doesnt really matter if you cop at footlocker or the Nike Outlet. Pick your poison.

Except 99% of most B-grades you can't really see the flaw. It's mostly something that can be seen with a microscope.
I've been thinking about checking out a pair of GM Broyal 1s, but I'm a little scared.

This isn't true. Some B grades have noticeable defects, and that's why the batch was taken off the assembly line in the first place. If they were microscopic they would have missed them.

Not sure where you get the 99% number from.

Smh. Guess you haven't bought enough shoes in your life. More than likely, the shoes that you got from outlets with no b grade stamp are the shoes redistributed from retail stores. True b grades never make it to retail stores, but can bd sold at outlet stores. Thats the whole purpose for outlet stores like tanger. They sale old items or manufactured defects or sometimes, a designer makes an item just for an outlet store.

Riiight. More like I don't deal with "B" Grades, "GM" and hardly any Outlet drops, which NONE have "B" stamps on it or else I wouldn't have BOUGHT IT.  I pay more money for AUTHENTICS because I don't value anything other than authorized retail versions.  Keep your mouth shut.  SMH!!!

scratches head.... :frown:

scratches head....
frown.gif
exactly how im feeling 
indifferent.gif

Who else have ordered the Royal 1's from rstor here?

Can somebody who owns an actual original release pair please measure how high the high top is for a size 9?
Mine are a size 9. Shoot me a pm as a reminder and I'll measure them tomorrow for you.

This isn't true. Some B grades have noticeable defects, and that's why the batch was taken off the assembly line in the first place. If they were microscopic they would have missed them.

Not sure where you get the 99% number from.
77% of facts are made up. 
wink.gif

It seems like a majority of GM pairs have that leather nipple on the toe box and back heel. Someone can easily file it down, but that seems like a great indicator that pairs are GM.

those royals are $50 fakes, i still do NOT believe they are coming from the seller you originally bought from. He posted them on instagram and they look like the real deal. dark blue, and all.

no jordans release come with that hang tang. period.

Would it be stupid to deal with Rstor without using an agent?

It would be stupid to deal with any Taobao transaction without an agent.

Definitely go with an agent. The site is in complete Chinese, and even when Google translates it, items/shoes come up as "babies".

There are people on youtube who have said they ordered without Agents, and it was fine, but its better to be smarter and safe about shopping.

Except shoes with B stamped on the tag ARE 100% authentic and authorized. When Nike sees the tiny flaw on the shoe like a missed stitching, they take 10 shoes down the line without inspecting and mark the B on the tag. You sounding like a real clown right now.

Except shoes with B stamped on the tag ARE 100% authentic and authorized. When Nike sees the tiny flaw on the shoe like a missed stitching, they take 10 shoes down the line without inspecting and mark the B on the tag. You sounding like a real clown right now.
Yeah i wouldnt take anything he's saying too seriously. hes in the LC telling people heavily worn concords are fake because of a stretched out 23 and dull patent leather.

http://niketalk.com/t/553588/lc-pc-jordan-xi-concords#post_18337371

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom