Green Bay Packers Season Thread ---- (1-1(1-0)) Aaron Rouse RELEASED

My dude Rodgers gonna put himself in the Top 5 this year
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Whoa whoa whoa...

I'm as confident as any other Packers fan on this board but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

I really do think we have the potential to do big things this year, but we have to execute. Rodgers looks poised and if he can clean up his 2 minute offense, we can definitely win the close games that we lost last year.

If our O-Line is consistent and gives Aaron some time, it'll be a field day week in and out. We have the deepest WR in the league. (I dare anyone to try to argue with me on that) I'm still a little skeptical on how much push our O-Line will give Grant and if Grant is back to explosive form. Oh. and Jermichael Finley. 'Nuff Said. Don't know him? You'll find out.

The biggest question mark obviously is how well we will transition to the 3-4 Defense. So far so good but it's really not that easy. I expect a better gauge on our defense come this Friday @ Arizona. We have the athletes. And we have the ability. But can it all come together during one offseason??? We'll see. I expect some MAJOR growing pains though.

Expect my boy C Woods to show out like usual.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How the team adapts to the new defense will be the main thing as well as staying relatively healthy. If they pick up the defense well, they could make a hugerun. The defense has looked GREAT so far but Im taking that with a grian of salt since Cleveland and Buffalo arent exactly offensive powerhouses Arizona andTennessee the next couple of weeks should be better tests.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

What i say that was so outlandish JPZ???

That we're gonna win at least 10 games?
laugh.gif
Nah....I'm not talking about you. These two.
Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

In all honesty I think this is our year. We are going to the Superbowl.
Originally Posted by Jehlers02

The vikings and bears dont have a chance at winning the division.

The only team i think would be a problem in the playoffs is the eagles.
smh.gif
Sir, i want you to tell my why the Vikings are better.
Im not saying the Vikings are bad, they're simply not better then the Packers. I think Favre made them worse.
I could see you getting the Wildcard though. Watch out for the NFC East though

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

What i say that was so outlandish JPZ???

That we're gonna win at least 10 games?
laugh.gif
Nah....I'm not talking about you. These two.
Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

In all honesty I think this is our year. We are going to the Superbowl.

The vikings and bears dont have a chance at winning the division.

The only team i think would be a problem in the playoffs is the eagles.
smh.gif
Sir, i want you to tell my why the Vikings are better.
Im not saying the Vikings are bad, they're simply not better then the Packers. I think Favre made them worse.
I could see you getting the Wildcard though. Watch out for the NFC East though

Really man? I think the Vikings are leaps and bounds better than us until our run game is proven to work. AD vs. our 3-4 should be fun.

Like i said i think the Vikings are good but not better then us.
AP wont beat the Packers all by himself.
Is it possible? Yea, but i dont think he'll do it.

There defense is good too but i think our offense is better.

Nov. 9, 2008 - 192 YDs, 1 TD

He proved that he could literally beat you guys by himself just last year....what are you talking about?
laugh.gif
....ran for a touch under 200 on your pitiful defense.

The Packers still have so much to prove....you have no right to say you're better than anybody at this point. Theywere a 6-10 team just last year and for you to say that there's only "one team that you can see stopping the Packersin the playoffs" is absolutely insane and homer-istic. I mean you drew that prediction from TWO! FREAKING! PRESEASON games! Therefore, if thePackers absolutely stink it up in their final two preseason games that means they are going to go 0-16 by your analysis/expectations.

You're ridiculous man.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Pumped for the season to start. Not gonna get ahead of myself, just looking for a week 1 win against the bears to start the season. Ill be checking in hereweekly now

Nov. 9, 2008 - 192 YDs, 1 TD

He proved that he could literally beat you guys by himself just last year....what are you talking about?
laugh.gif
....ran for a touch under 200 on your pitiful defense.

The Packers still have so much to prove....you have no right to say you're better than anybody at this point. They were a 6-10 team just last year and for you to say that there's only "one team that you can see stopping the Packers in the playoffs" is absolutely insane and homer-istic. I mean you drew that prediction from TWO! FREAKING! PRESEASON games! Therefore, if the Packers absolutely stink it up in their final two preseason games that means they are going to go 0-16 by your analysis/expectations.

You're ridiculous man.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Nah i aint making predicitions from the pre season games. Although they look dam good in them.
Last year they lost 4 games by a touchdown or less.
Im expecting Aaron to be better this year and come through in the end if it comes.
Their Defense whole team had injuries. Im expecting them to be healthy.

Thats where im getting my predictions from.

and o yea, AP will need more then ONE touchdown to beat us. Nothing else will get done offensively with your injured 39 year old QB and non existant receivers.
laugh.gif
dam you relying on a 39 year old QB

Any sites ppl know of with a stream tonights pre season games?
Im not in Wisconsin as of now.

Not sure Jehlers... im probably going to try to get a sopcast for it...

2 more weeks til i move into my new apt with Sunday Ticket
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Fraij just curious, you dont live in Wisconsin do you?
What made you become a packers fan?

Fraij just curious, you dont live in Wisconsin do you?
What made you become a packers fan?

I live in NY now... Im a 2nd Gen Pack fan, got it from my step dad when I was like 5 years old... we used to live in WPB Florida and we would go to all theTampa Bay vs GB games down in Tampa when the Pack was in the NFC Central.... I attended games with the Majic man takin snaps
laugh.gif

And Retro its PlatinumFunk that lives in Brazil i believe..

Ok i see, always good to have more Packer fans.
Are there any packer fans on here other then me who live in Wisconsin?

Alright good looks Fraij

isnt that channelsurfing.net site legit too?

It has the Packers game listed on there and im pretty sure ive used that site before with no problems.

Yea channelsurfing has em but its garbage quality from what i remember...

If i can find a freaking sopcast ill be sure to post it...

Ok i see, always good to have more Packer fans.
Are there any packer fans on here other then me who live in Wisconsin?

I currently live in green bay!!!! as much fun as it is here however i am moving on SUNDAY!!!! to FLORIDA!!!! hopefully the caps showed you how pumped i am

Glad to see this thread pop up. i will check in regularly

pack>ViQueens, Losers of the midway

Back
Top Bottom