Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony

Originally Posted by kash55

I'm going to picking this up...comes out the same time...on disc.

200908011529064137_10275.jpg

On disc?!
eek.gif
pimp.gif
I am glad it's not dlc only.

this looks like its gonna be good

better than lost and damned (waste of money imo)

im glad i bought gta for 360 but im sure they will make some for ps3 too

either way

it will be coppped

i bought TLAD and it was cool while it lasted, whats everyones gamertag for those whos gonna get BOGT

Might have to cop a copy of GTA:IV just so I can get this.

Just copped San Andreas for the PS3 and of course GTA: SA>>>>>>>>>>GTA:____

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Looks better than lost and damned. I probably did like 3 missions on that
i bought LAD like a month after it released and still havent finished it yet
smh.gif
I bought it and never even started it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Might have to cop a copy of GTA:IV just so I can get this.

If you buy the disc with both games on it you won't need GTA:IV to play it.

so wait, what is yalls xbox live names then, cause I definitely used to sleep people in team deathmatch, online.....

man, san andreas was iight, but at the end of the day, it was massive gta which only gave you "longer" gameplay cause most of it was tedious, I.e.driving your bike across the railroad tracks to get from city to city, eating, working out, etc.

it is, by far, the most vast gta, but to say its so much better and is the best is.......silly imo

gta iv, imo, is the most complete "environment" a game has ever, really, made...

cats try to run you over and you shoot them out of the car, watching the bullet hit the glass, then his head, and blood splash on the inside of the glass,(unless the force of his swerve moves his head...)

granted, they really slacked on the omission of the national guard, among other things, but imo, gta's euphoria engine really puts it over the top of anyprevious gta.....

oh, and TLAD was......really whatever.

the automatic shotgun was fun....for about 20 mins lol...(I had to beat it tho)

online, choppers with explosive chaingun rounds? smh.

yo my xbl gamertag is; NYC D NiC3 718

i got tlad but never played it online anyone down for a game or two afta the yankee game?

It might get released on PS3 at one point, actually. I don't hink that the details of the 50 mil. contract Microsoft had with Rockstar for thisdownloadable contest are known. So it's not known whether the "exclusiveness" of these downloadable episodes is temporary or permanent. ChinatownWars just got released for the PSP so they're still making games for Sony.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

It might get released on PS3 at one point, actually. I don't hink that the details of the 50 mil. contract Microsoft had with Rockstar for this downloadable contest are known. So it's not known whether the "exclusiveness" of these downloadable episodes is temporary or permanent. Chinatown Wars just got released for the PSP so they're still making games for Sony.

Fact: The MS 50 mil is only timed exclusivity. Rumour: Both episodes will be eligible for multiple platform release 12 months and 1 day after TBOGT'sinternational release date. Aaron Greenberg denies it completely and continues to firmly imply that the episodes are 100% 360 exclusive. SCEE and Rockstarrepresentitives hint otherwise and there are some damn good reasons for speculation for a future PS3 release.

IMO i don't think it will release on PS3, and if it does it'll be at a time no one gives a @#$%

Is anyone else playing this? I've been just through a couple of missions and so far I like it MUCH more than Lost & Damned, even though I didn'tthink Lost & Damned was bad exactly. I haven't tried them in missions, only in party mode but the new weapons rule. The P90 SMG and the barrett-likesniper rifle are the best two weapons in the entire GTAIV universe. At least my favorite.

The getting 100% on all missions achievement looks to be INSANE. So there's definitely plenty of challenge, unlike Lost & Damned where the achievementswere mad easy. Even the getting 80% on all levels achievement will be hard to do. I really like this mission grading system and the fact that you can choose togo back and play any mission you like when you finish the game. I wish all GTA games had this right from the beginning. Especially San Andreas. I certainlyhope that this is a permanent thing and they include it in all GTA games from now on.

Back
Top Bottom