Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

^ haha... Polyphony would have mentioned the hell out of it if it were true.

Anyone having fun with PhotoMode?

Just started playing the game recently, I'm at Level 5 and some of you already beat the game sheesh. How did you guys win the Top Gear Challenge using the SambaBus? I keep getting hit by the other drivers
laugh.gif

Since I only have one Premium Car, the GoKart I've only taken one pic so far in Photo Mode.

2ep4ill.jpg

Just started playing the game recently, I'm at Level 5 and some of you already beat the game sheesh. How did you guys win the Top Gear Challenge using the SambaBus? I keep getting hit by the other drivers
laugh.gif

Since I only have one Premium Car, the GoKart I've only taken one pic so far in Photo Mode.

2ep4ill.jpg

^ A Formula GT popped up on day one... haven't seen one ever since.
Islands... haha, I did the same one!

^ A Formula GT popped up on day one... haven't seen one ever since.
Islands... haha, I did the same one!

Got the game today, installing the data right now. Been stuck on 50 seconds for a couple minutes.
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
  Psn: Ippo186

Got the game today, installing the data right now. Been stuck on 50 seconds for a couple minutes.
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
  Psn: Ippo186

to lazy to go through the thread but... whats the best wheel for this game?

and how much would a metal cockpit be for the wheel?

to lazy to go through the thread but... whats the best wheel for this game?

and how much would a metal cockpit be for the wheel?

how come you guys are selling this game? this game is dope imo... it may not live up to the 5 year hype but still a good game regardless...and are you guys using stick or automatic and are yall using a controller or steering wheel? im just trying to figure out why i dont drive as smooth as the AI... maybe im garbage 
laugh.gif
... i have no technique really... i just try to blow past the AI at the starting line with a real fast car and then maintain the lead... but ill crash every now and then and will sometimes lose the race or barely win 
tired.gif

how come you guys are selling this game? this game is dope imo... it may not live up to the 5 year hype but still a good game regardless...and are you guys using stick or automatic and are yall using a controller or steering wheel? im just trying to figure out why i dont drive as smooth as the AI... maybe im garbage 
laugh.gif
... i have no technique really... i just try to blow past the AI at the starting line with a real fast car and then maintain the lead... but ill crash every now and then and will sometimes lose the race or barely win 
tired.gif

Man I need both Mclarens in this game. Too bad they dont have any Mclaren F1 cars but 2 ferrari's. I would have loved it if the MP4-23 was in the game. It would be Mclaren vs Ferrari all over again.

Anyways Official Steering wheel pics. The Thrustmaster T500RS

thrustmaster-t500rs-1-640x450.jpg

thrustmaster-t500rs-kit-640x449.jpg

thrustmaster-t500rs-pedal-set-640x450.jpg

Man I need both Mclarens in this game. Too bad they dont have any Mclaren F1 cars but 2 ferrari's. I would have loved it if the MP4-23 was in the game. It would be Mclaren vs Ferrari all over again.

Anyways Official Steering wheel pics. The Thrustmaster T500RS

thrustmaster-t500rs-1-640x450.jpg

thrustmaster-t500rs-kit-640x449.jpg

thrustmaster-t500rs-pedal-set-640x450.jpg

Back
Top Bottom